Status: New story - Will be very active

I'll Fight For You

Bowling

The next morning I woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes and bacon. I looked to my right and saw Liam sprawled out next to me. I giggled and cuddled up to him, kissing his cheek. He groaned and rolled over. I smiled and looked at the kitchen, which Niall had taken over, starting to make breakfast. I stood up and stretched, then walked over to him.

“Is there going to be any for the rest of us?” I asked, laughing.

He pouted and looked down at the heaps of food in front of him. “Are you calling me a fatty? I couldn’t eat all of this…” He paused. “I take that back, I could. But I’m feeling nice, so I decided to make everyone breakfast, but since you called me fat, you don’t get any.”

I laughed and patted Niall on the back. “I was kidding.” I stuck out my tongue and made a pouty face. “Forgive me?” I grinned.

“Yes only because the pouty faces don’t work on me.”

I walked back over to where Liam was and threw a pillow at his head. “That wasn’t even cool.” He grumbled and stretched and then he stood up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a tight hug. He leaned in to kiss me and I turned away.

“I look like death and I have morning breath. You’re not kissing me yet.” I laughed and started walking towards the bathroom.

He pulled me back towards him. “You look absolutely beautiful and I don’t mind your morning breath.”

I chuckled. “I’m going to brush my teeth. Stay there.”

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Yuck, I did not look beautiful. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and my hair, cause it needed it, then I walked back out and saw that Liam was in the same spot. I giggled. “You didn’t move…”

He smiled and pulled me close to him. “You told me to stay here.”

“Liam, she has you whipped, mate!” Niall exclaimed from the kitchen.
“Shut up Nialler. Just cook.” Liam shouted back, laughing.

-----

After we had breakfast, I slumped down on the couch and started watching TV. “Guys we should go out and do something today. We’ve been cooped up for days. Let’s do something.”

“We should go bowling!” Louis suggested. All the boys hollered and agreed. Liam turned to look at me, and I frowned.

“I suck at bowling.”
He laughed. “Don’t worry about it baby.”

We had Paul call the bowling alley and ask if they could shut it down for One Direction. They instantly said yes, hoping that they would bring business for days to come.

Once we got to the bowling alley, we all got our shoes and got placed on lanes. Melanie, Harry, Liam and I were on one lane. And on the lane next to us was Zayn, Niall and Louis. I programmed our names in. Harry was first, and I had him under the name Curly. Next was Melanie, and I had her in as Mellie Bellie. I put myself after her, and my name was Bri bitch, and lastly was Liam, who I named Pookie Bear.

“Pookie bear? Seriously?” Liam laughed and pouted. “Change that.”

I threw my head back in laughter, then looked back at him. “Not a chance. I love you, pookie bear.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe pookie bear! ;)

I have 4 recs, 72 readers and 8 subbies! I love every single one of you!!! xox

Shout-outs to 'iron and wine' and 'blown away' for their comments!

Image
1 2 3 FLICK. ;)

Image
How presh.

Image
Louis is so cute! :)

Enjoy!

xoxo