Status: Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe! Nobody likes a Ghost Reader!

Welcome Home



Ivy Jane, gorgeous, smart, and athletic. She seems perfect, she is perfect in everyone's eyes. But what they don't know, is that she can't do things other teenage girls can. Like dye their hair the simple color, brown. Her bright crimson hair seems to always come back by the next morning.

Her attitude is what alarms her and her family, strange things happen when she is upset. Glass breaking, doors locking, a area bursting in to flames, and things disappearing. Her parents were just as oblivious to the fact of what she was, but when she ready to begin her next year of school, she finds out about a boarding school that can help her with her problems that drives people away.

That school is none other than Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

In one year at Hogwarts she will find friends, and enemies. She will experience love, and heartbreak. She will discover who she really is.

Fallow Ivy Jane on her adventures during her first year, as a sixth year Hogwarts student.

Zoom out a tiny bit for BEST quality, I am still in the process of edting the layout. And also, I am WELL AWARE of the few spelling and grammar mistakes, the spelling will be fixed soon this week. As for grammar, nobody, no matter how much they try, can be perfect. So, the current chapters will be under editing, and once the editing is done they will be re-posted. The following/new chapters will be made to the best I can do at the moment. Thank you.
  1. Chapter One
    Strange happenings on the streets of Surrey...
  2. Chapter Two
    Envelopes, owls, and cats...things like this just don't happen in Surrey.
  3. Chapter Three
    Meeting Minerva McGonagall
  4. Chapter Four
    Apple pie
  5. Chapter Five
    Don't believe what is obvious, that will come naturally. Believe what is in the fine print, believe what shouldn't be there