Status: I've got lots of stories on the go at the moment, but if I get lots of comments and/or subscriptions I'll update more often! Even if I don't I'll still update though, 'cause I like writing

Talk to Me

Alex and the Gang

"Hey, Jakobsen, trying to escape from anybody?"

Oh, great. Alex and the gang, my best friends. Huh, Alex and the gang. Sounds like an 80's pop group.

"No, Alex. Seeing you is the highlight of my day, after all."

Alex looks confused. I wonder if he can even understand sarcasm. Of course, if he takes to long thinking of a comeback he'll look stupid, so he punches me in the stomach to buy himself some time. He's about to punch me in the face, but he stops when he sees me smile.

"What you smiling 'bout, bitch? Yo butters bitch." Oh, how I wish that I could actually here correct English whilst I'm being beaten up. It would be nice, a little silver lining to my big fat cloud.

"Not much. I would have thought that you'd want to avoid punching me in the face, seeing as it would be very hard for me to hide from my parents. They're not as nice as me, you see, they might try and stop you."

Alex laughs, but he doesn't aim for my face again, instead tripping me up and kicking me. I know the time for smart retorts is over now, and instead just curl up into a ball to protect my stomach and face. I've probably earned myself a worse beating, but the look on his face when I talk back to him is worth it. You can injure my body, but you can't injure my pride.

"Hey, stop it! Leave her alone!"

Oh great, now somebodies seen and decided to play the hero. The most likely situation is that they'll get beaten up to, and then expect me to like, help them or something, not remembering that they got themselves into this mess. Of course, they may somehow manage to get Alex and his cronies off me, but that's even worse. They'll expect me to be grateful, not realizing that all they've done is get me a worse beating tomorrow.

"Watcha gonna do if I don't?"

"Oooooo. How tough." I can't resist lifting up my head and teasing Alex. I get a glance at my 'savior'. He's about my age, 16, with long black hair and eyeliner ringing his hazel eyes.

"Shut up, whore."

If Alex bothered to ask, I would have told him I had never even had a boyfriend, much less fucked anybody, and was therefore incapable of being a whore. I doubt he would have understood this simple logic though.

"Don't call her that." I realize the guy is American. Yay.

"Watcha gonna do to stop me?"

Alex jumps at the guy, but I roll and grab his legs so he falls face first on the floor. Fuck, I'm gonna pay for that one tomorrow. American guy looks ready for a fight, but I grab his hand and pull him away, running full out. He's behind me, I can hear his loud breathing. After we get a suitable distance away, I stop, gasping, and check out the damage. No visible wounds, a few blood spots, but the advantage of wearing black is that blood doesn't really show. My stomach is killing me from Alex's punch, and my back is aching from the kicks. I'm not to badly hurt though, but I will be tomorrow.

"Are you ok?" American dude asks.

"I'd be better if it wasn't for you." I spit at him. I don't like talking to people, so I want to get this conversation over and done with.

"What? No you wouldn't. Those guys were beating you up!"

"Yeah, and they'll do worse tomorrow! Eugh, you wouldn't get it. I bet you're the most popular guy in your school." Yes, I do realize that a guy who wears eyeliner won't exactly have the jocks queuing up to be his friend, but I'm in a bad mood. I don't care what I say really, I just want this to be over.

"Yeah. Totally the most popular." he replies. I turn and start to walk away, even though mum doesn't come home until six so I have plenty of time before I have to be home.

"Wait! I'm sorry if I got you into worse trouble at your school tomorrow. Can you at least tell me your name?"

"No."