Status: Done :)

My Family Doesn't Know

My family doesn't know part 7

*~*Gerard's POV :3*~*

I left Mikey at the hospital not long after, having to go buy something to cook. "Ugh, I'll get pizza..." I mumbled, "frozen pizza! I can cook that." I cracked a smile, picking out different pizzas, and driving home in the late afternoon sun. I saw Frank's car, along with my parents', in the driveway, and I ended up having to park on the street.

I grabbed the pizzas and walked into my little home, shedding my shoes and jacket by the door. The door closed with a slam.

"That you Gerard?" I heard Frank call a few minutes later,just as I started the oven, and he came into view. His hair was sticking up in various places, and he shuffled into the kitchen.

"Nope, you're worse enemy," I said, placing a quick kiss on his head.

"Mhmm, got that right." He said, yawning.

"You tired?" I asked, putting the first pizza in.

I turned to see Frank nod, "You're parents are fucking loons, no offense. They were questioning me, then your Mom cried saying 'My baby boys don't love me' and shit like that. Your mom has been crying for the past hour, still, in the basement, and frankly I can hear her. Gee, I need my sleep! I have work tonight, remember?" Frank seemed sleepy and irritated at the same time. It was kind of cute, but now wasn't the time to say that.

"Sorry. I would've been home sooner. I was at the hospital." Frank cocked his head questioningly, "They didn't tell you? Oh, well, many things happened. Where the hell do I begin?" I pulled a chair out for Frank, starting the coffee and explained to him how my parents came into the hospital, caught Mikey and Ray, and how I confused them. "Anyways, Mikey and Ray have three new kids, or something. Georgie, Henry, and uh...Bridget, I think her name is. I got to meet them! They're so fucking cute!"

Frank smiled, "Seems like a legit reason for you not to be here, but I don't think my boss will like that when I fall asleep on the job." He laughed, taking the cup of coffee I handed him.

"Sorry about that, but can't you call in sick tonight? Say you have family matters? I know your boss, he'd accept that. I've known him for a couple years, seems like a reasonable man" I winked.

Frank rolled his eyes, "Probably. Will I, though? Dunno." We sat in silence for a while, the pizza cooking in the oven behind me, and we drank coffee. We heard footsteps coming, and I looked up to see my dad.

"Hey Dad," I smiled, giving a small wave.

"Gerard, I need to talk with you." His rough voice said, sitting across from Frank and I.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked, taking another sip of coffee, setting my mug down

"What really happened today? And don't give me all that bullshit you told your mother. I need the truth. Now."

I gulped, "What are you talking about? I was telling the truth earlier!"

"Hell you were!" My dad growled, and I felt a little scared. "Tell me the truth, I won't tell your mother."

I played with my hands, looking down at the table, considering my options. I could tell him about Mikey or I could tell him about me and save Mikey's ass. I started to play with the hem of my shirt, being silent. I sighed, after a long while, looking at my father, locking eyes with him.

"Dad, the truth is," I started, my hands sweating, "I'm gay."

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

*~*Back to Mikey's wonderful POV*~*

We were allowed to take the triplets home the next day, everything being okay with them. Of course we had to scedule appointments for them, which we did, then we were on our way home.

We had to take two cars. I ended up with Sammy and Bridget in one car, while Ray had Georgie and Henry. Amy and Liz said they'd come over to visit either today or tomorrow. As I drove home, though, I couldn't help but smile. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw Sammy looking into the baby carrier Bridget was in.

"Pretty." Sammy smiled, looking up at me.

"She sure is. Both of you are," I said, focusing back on driving. I pulled into our driveway, and Sammy unbuckled herself while I pulled Bridget out. I saw Ray's car already parked, so he beat me home. The fucker sometimes, taking all the short cuts.

I carried Bridget in, Sammy ran into the house, running to the living room. "YO GABBA GABBA!" She squealed, and I chuckled, making my way to the basement where our makeshift nursery was at the moment; until we moved some rooms at least. Ray was running around, and the two boys were crying. Bridget started to cry, also. I lifted her out of the carrier and started to rock her in my arms, making my way over to Ray who was rocking both boys in the chair.

"They were quiet, sleeping even, until I sneezed. They woke up and now they won't shut up!" Ray said quietly, trying to calm them. "There's too many of them!"

I smiled, "Giving up on them already, Ray? After all it took to convince me?"

Ray shook his head, "Hell no. Just stating the obvious." He cracked a smile, and the triplets soon began to quiet down after about ten minutes of crying. I was still standing.

I moved over to one of the cribs, setting Bridget down, and covering a blanket over her. She stayed asleep. I smiled, if she was going to be like this and sleep a lot, she'd be wonderful. I went back over to Ray, grabbing one of the boys from him. "Which one is this?" I asked before placing him in another crib.

"Uh.." Ray looked at the boy held in his arms, "He has the smiley face on his shirt, right?" I nodded. "Then that's Georgie. Henry has a frowny face. Don't ask why, Liz picked them out."

Ray and I left the room silently, closing the door quietly behind us. Ray went upstairs, although I didn't know why, while I continued to the living room. Sammy was watching Yo Gabba Gabba, a show I sure as hell didn't understand.

"You like this show?" I asked, sitting next to her on the couch. Sammy crawled into my lap, holding the remote that seemed oversized compared to her hands, and nodded. I wrapped my arms around her, and she watched the show intently while I just zoned out completely. I didn't even hear Ray come into the room.

"I meant to get this to you sooner, but better late than never, eh?" Ray said, handing me a box. I looked at him questioningly before opening it, moving Sammy off of my lap. "For the triplets. I..felt like I owed you for agreeing."

"You didn't have to get me anything, Ray," I said, trying to hand him the unopened box, but he refused it.

Ray nodded, "Well, I haven't really gotten you a decent birthday present, either, so this can count as that, then. Just fucking open it!" Ray was standing in front of me, just a few steps away. I opened the box and my jaw dropped slightly.

In the box was a locket, and not one of those girly heart, diamond incrested ones. It was more like dog tags, sort of, but there was a picture of Ray and I the first time we met, then another picture of us the day we got married. I held the necklace in my hands, and smiled, "Ray, this is beautiful."

Ray smiled, clearly pleased with himself. "You think so? I know you don't like jewelry and all that, but I thought this was just too perfect.."

I got up, giving him a big hug. "Put it on me?" I asked, and he nodded, taking it from my hands and clasping it shut behind my neck. I looked down at it, and smiled. "I love it."

Ray wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my forehead. "I hoped you would."

We stood like that for a few moments, Sammy ignoring us for the TV show, until we heard crying. I opened my eyes and groaned.

"First day and they're already getting on my nerves," I said, pulling away from Ray.

Ray laughed, "You know you love them."

I rolled my eyes, heading down to the basement behind Ray, who turned towards me. "Go get bottles. They're probably hungry," Ray hurried down, opening the door at the bottom of the stairs.

*~*Ray's POV for a moment*~*

While Mikey was upstairs getting bottles, I had a moment to myself. Well, sort of. Myself and three crying infants. That was about as alone as I was going to get for a while. I was trying to calm them down, moving from crib to crib, shaking toys in front of them. Nothing worked. I was distracted, though, my thoughts in another world.

Who were those people at the hospital?I asked myself, over and over again. Mikey had called them 'long time stalkers' if I remember right. They looked somewhat familiar, but yet they didn't. If I had seen them before, I coudln't place a finger on it.

Why did Mikey act the way he did? He pulled Sammy and I away from them, and seemed really nervous. He hasn't brought it up, and to be honest, I was kind of afraid to bring it up. I needed answers, though. My mind was trying to figure out who those old looking people could possibly be, but I couldn't think of anything.

I decided that next time I had Mikey alone, I would ask him.

I would get a straight answer from him.

Mikey came back into the room and I forced the subject out of my mind, keeping a mental note.

*~*Back to Mikey's*~*
I turned back, heading up the few stairs I had come down, making three bottles and heading downstairs. Ray took them, placed them on a small table we had, and we lifted the babies out, placing them in the baby carriers we had, easier to feed them that way. I had two bottles, Ray had one. It had frustrated us to figure out what to do, at first, and I chuckled when we finally got a system.

"This will be fun, tons of it." I said with a small laugh.