Love Sucks.

Caught in action

August 17th 1864

I was wandering around since I couldn't find Stefan or Damon, but I didn't see the point in looking because either one were probably with Katherine. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard Damon and Katherine talking.

"When are you going to turn me, Katherine?" I looked to see Katherine straddling Damon while he had his hands on her hips.

"I'll turn you when I want to Damon. Not yet. You're not ready."

"I am. I want to spend eternity with you, what more do you want?" my heart dropped but I stayed quiet.

"I want you to stay away from Anastasiya." I then realized she was compelling him and took it as time for me to enter.

"Really, Katerina? It seems that he doesn't want to do what you say anymore, I mean, it's not like he's wearing my necklace."

She ripped his shirt off of him and I couldn't help but blush a little. I smirked though when she went to also rip off his necklace but winced when it burned her hand.

"Oops, forgot to mention I dipped it in Vervain, it's easily forgotten."

She jumped off of Damon and pounced at me, repeating our daily arguement.

"Why can't you just leave him alone? You're too obsessed for your own good!"

"Because maybe I don't trust you enough to be alone with him,"

"Like I can trust you. Remember two weeks after we came here? I watched you change composure when you felt Damon's heart beat against your chest. Don't even try to hide it. You should have turned it off way before now, so I'd have a reason to kill you."

"We're giving speeches now?" I narrowed my eyes at her, "Good. Because," I pushed her off of me and she dropped to the floor on impact, "I have told you again and again that you do not affect me, nor do you ever threaten me. Haven't we had this conversation before?"

"I'm not scared of you," she was cowering on the floor which only made it obvious.

"You're not? Well you should be. Like I said, Break his heart – and I will break you."

I barely noticed the gobsmacked Damon that sat not only a few inches from the feud that was brewing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought I'd update again because of my lovely comments X)<3