Status: Slow updates

Rootless Tree

If This Ain't Love, Than What Is?

Eight months ago, I would have never found myself in the position I am in. Eight months ago, I was crush-less and completely content. You know how it is, one day you are completely and utterly happy and the next day, you're shit. Your dreams are crushed and your spirit has simmered down to the point where it is smaller than a penny.
It was a small website back in the day or more like a down played website. Tumblr. You know it, she knows it, we all know it but we try to downplay the damn thing because you know once someone in your school reads all the shit you've posted about them, drama will follow. It was on this website, I learned the true meaning of drama. I learned that you can't trust people and that even the person you love, will betray you and hurt you. 

I was popular with the type of blogs I was categorized with. I had over two thousand followers and tons of people liked me on there. I was happy. I felt as though I found my place on the Internet. You know when you receive e-mails from Tumblr that someone has followed you, well, I used to receive a lot and I'd check everyone of them all because I'd be ecstatic that someone took the time of the day to check my blog and if they liked it, would follow. It was November of 2011 that I found out that this amazing person with such a clever URL followed me and me being the nice person, checked it out and followed. 
You know the fan girling post soon followed. Isabel thanked me for following her and the other runner of the blog and I became friends. That relationship wasn't a big deal, we spoke on the messages section and posted things about one another on our blogs, but I didn't know anything. I was naive. I didn't know they were romantically in love and that I would cause problems between them nor did I know that I would learn the hard ways of long distance love. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Bare with me, this is just a rough draft. Once I'm finished with the whole thing, I will revise and edit this until I am satisfied.