Status: Completed....just putting it up.

In the Name of Love

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Reika's eyes began to move underneath her eyelids, and she slowly begins to open them, revealing her beautiful grey eyes. When she finally looked around and noticed where she was, she realized she was in Konoha Hospital.

She rocked straight up and looked around, she was in a room by herself. She tried to remember getting to the hospital, then, she flashed back to the fight....

Her team was winning, then a flash of black light engulfed her and her team, but after that she couldn't remember anything until when she woke up in the hospital.

Reika's mind quickly turned to her teammates.

'How are they doing?' she wondered. Reika swung her legs over the side of the hospital bed, and began to get up.

As she got up she accidentally hit the help button, and a nurse came rushing in. When she saw Reika get up, she exclaimed,

"Ms. Iduha, you should be resting." Reika turned around and asked, "How is my team doing?" The nurse didn't answer, instead she was trying to get Reika back in the bed. She had never seen a stronger or more stubborn fourteen year old chunin in her life.

After five minutes and several nurses, Reika was back in the bed. She finally calmed down when the nurses promised to have someone speak to her about her team. It wasn't long before someone came in to visit Reika. It was Kurenai.

"Hello, Reika. You seem to be doing better." Kurenai said as she went over to sit in a chair next to Reika. Reika couldn't wait any longer and asked,

"Kurenai, how are the others doing?" Reika watched as Kurenai's expression changed from happy to depressed. Kurenai replied, "Reika, I don't know how to put this, but you don't have a team anymore.
Reika couldn't believe it. How could they be dead. Reika looked at Kurenai and softly exclaimed,

"It can't be true." Reika was now on the verge of tears, she slung her arms around Kurenai and softly cried.

Three days have past since Kurenai told Reika the news. It turned out that her sensei was still alive, barely. Reika had decided to visit her sensei, Komia Sesni, today right after they released her.

When Reika entered the room and saw her sensei, she was overjoyed until Reika noticed how pale she was. Reika sat down in a chair and looked down until she heard a voice say,

"Why do you look so blue, Reika?" Reika sat up right and happily exclaimed,

"Komia!" before hugging her.

"Oh, Reika, I'm glad your okay." Komia whispered into Reika's ear. Reika was so happy to see her sensei alive.

They sat and talked for a few hours before Reika left for home. She lived with Komia sensei. When Reika got home her phone rang and it was something she didn't want to hear.

"Miss Iduha, I'm sorry but I'm afraid Miss Sesni as past away." Reika couldn't believe it, she couldn't take much more of this. She just wanted to scream and cry for a day or two and get all of her emotions out but she wouldn't break her promise she had made to herself. She just answered,

"Thank you for the call." before hanging up the phone and taking to go to sleep.

The next morning there was a knock on the front door. Reika slowly trudged to the door and opened it. There stood a member of the black-ops. He said,

"Lady Tsunade wishes to see you immediately, Miss Iduha."

"Tell her, I'll be right there." Reika replied before closing the door. She quickly got dressed and went down to the hokage's building.

When she knocked on Lady Tsunade's office door she heard a faint,

"Come on in Reika." Reika opened the door and saw Lady Tsunade sitting behind her desk.

"Hello Lady Tsunade."

"Hello, Reika. I know your going through a lot at the moment but I have to ask you anyway." Lady Tsunade started,

"I know I should have given you at least a day but I....well Konoha needs you."

"I understand Lady Tsunade." Reika answered. Lady Tsunade started again,

"Well I'm throwing the question at you again. Will stay a chunin, or show your true potential as a jonin?"

"Lady Tsunade, you should know the answer by now. I am going to remain a chunin for now." Reika replied. Lady Tsunade exclaims,

"I knew it. But why not become a jonin, you have more than enough talent not to mention skill. Reika you could probably become hokage one day without even lifting a finger." Reika said,

"Yeah, yeah, I know. You've only told that like four times."

"Five."

"Whatever, Lady Tsunade. Just tell me what cell I'll be in."

"Fine. You will be put in cell 7." answered Lady Tsunade, "The sensei is Kakashi Hatake, the cell members are Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha."

Reika replied, "Alright Lady Tsunade. See you later."

"Okay goodbye Reika."

As Reika left she was trying to figure out why the Uchiha sounded so familiar to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 1........11 more to go. Try to update every week. Hope you like it! Warning you, it's really old.