Status: Completed....just putting it up.

In the Name of Love

Chapter 11: Home

Reika was in the park waiting on slowpoke. They had been going out for about a year. She then saw Sasuke running towards her. "Sorry I am late." Sasuke apologized. "Okay. Let's get going."

Reika reached the top of the hill and looked down at what use to be the Shosori estate. Sasuke and her came here once a month or so to she her family tree. She walked down the hill with Sasuke right behind her. Reika stopped at a giant maple tree and stared at something on the tree. It said, "Ryo, Rain, Reja, and Reika Forever" Reika felt the tears come to her eyes but she held them back as she set a bouquet of flowers down at the foot of the tree. Sasuke walked up and put his arm around her. Reika felt a solemn tear rolled down her cheek. Sasuke turned Reika around to face him before saying, "Reika, I want to ask you something." Sasuke stepped back and pulled something out of his pocket and got down on one knee. "Sasuke." Reika said as she watched him open a little red heart shaped box to reveal a ring. "I know it's sudden but Reika, will you marry me?" Sasuke asked. Reika felt the tears of joy roll down her cheeks. "Yes. Of course I'll marry you Sasuke." Reika said as she got down and hugged Sasuke. When they broke the hug, Sasuke lifted her left hand and put the ring on her finger. It was beautiful. Reika looked at Sasuke and he looked at her before they both kissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys I am so sorry that it took me so long update this. I thought that I had posted all of it, but then noticed that I was missing a few chapters. I'm sorry. I hope guys enjoy. Later, Kiki