Status: Completed....just putting it up.

In the Name of Love

Chapter 4: The Truth and Friendship

"What do you mean your name isn't Reika Iduha?" Naruto asked. Reika looked at them all before going on.

"My real name is Reika Shosori." Reika noticed Kakashi's eyes grow wide.

"So you know the story Kakashi." Reika stated.

Kakashi replied, "I know bits and pieces but I'd like to know the whole story."

Reika nodded as she began her story.

-*6 years ago*-

"Reika, slow down." yelled her big sister, Reja. Reika wasn't paying attention where she was running and ran into a tree.

"Ow." Reika said as she got up rubbing her head. Reja came running over.

"Reika, are you okay?" she asked her little sister.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Reika said, "But it's getting late we should head back."

"Hey, that's my line." Reja joked. The two of them began to laugh as they raced back home. When they reached their house, their mother was hanging the laundry out to dry.

"You two need to go wash up before we get ready for Reika's party." she said as she walked in the house carrying the empty basket.

Reika and Reja stay outside for about half an hour before they decided to go in. The two of them head to their rooms to get ready. That's when Reika heard it. Her mother's scream. Reika raced out of her room and ran into Reja.

"Reika hide." Reja ordered Reika as she raced off in the direction their mother's scream had come from. Reika didn't listen and ran after Reja, tying her belt around her waist. She reach the end of the hallway and peeked into the living room. Reja was slumped against the wall and there was blood everywhere. A man with a raven colored pony began to walk towards Reja.

'I have to protect Reja.' Reika thought as she reached into her pouch and pulled a shuriken out. She threw it at the man but he just moved his head and it missed. Reika watched as the man turned in her direction and stared at her with those red eyes. He began walking over to Reika and he pulled out a sword. Reika began to step backwards but hit a wall. The man pulled the sword back and Reika closed her eyes, but it didn't hit her. She opened her eyes to see her sister standing in front of her and the sword through her chest.

"REJA!" Reika yelled as her sister fell forward. The man with the red eyes looked Reika and then sheathed his sword.

"Deidara, finish her off." he told a blonde hair boy as he disappeared into thin air.

"Dang it, I wanted to do it." a blue guy that looked like a fish said before he too, disappeared. Reika watched as Deidara walked over to her, he leaned down and whispered,

"Run." Reika looked into his eyes and he said it again,

"Run. Hide. Just get away from here and don't let Itachi know I didn't kill you."

With that Reika got up and for once listened. She turned and ran to the kitchen where her mother and father lay died but she didn't stop, she didn't what to see it. She ran as fast as she could. She wanted all of this to just be a dream; that she would wake up screaming and her sister would come in her room followed closely behind by her parents, and be held as she slowly would fall back to sleep. But somehow Reika knew that would never happen.

-*The Present*-

Reika finished the story staring at the ground with glossy eyes. She hadn't told that story since she told the third hokage right after it had happened. Sasuke scooted over and lifted her head up with his finger until she was staring into his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Reika. You have every right to hate the Uchiha name." Reika couldn't believe he just said that. The guy who refused to shake her hand when they met just said that. Reika stood up and said,

"No, I can't. You're my friend Sasuke and I don't hate you." Sasuke grinned a little and then Reika said,

"You all are my friends." Everyone smiled.

"Okay everyone, time to hit the hay. We leave first thing in the morning." And with that everyone went to bed down for the night.

In the morning, they set out again. Kakashi had given themĀ an order to leave in. Kakashi would be in the lead, Sakura in the middle, Naruto to the left of Sakura, Sasuke to the right of Sakura, and Reika was in the back. Everyone was a good few yards apart. They had been running for an hour or two when Reika stopped. She could see the others getting further away but she didn't care right now, because standing right below her was Itachi Uchiha.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go. Hope you all enjoy! =^_^=