Status: Completed....just putting it up.

In the Name of Love

Chapter 6: Twisted Memories

That's when the real world began to disappear. Reika was reliving that day. She ran to the living room and she was then up against the wall. She knew what was next so she closed her eyes, but she never felt Itachi's blade. She opened her eyes and saw Reja standing over her with Itachi's sword through her chest. Reja turned around and asked,

"Reika, why didn't you listen? Why didn't you hide? I would still be here if you had only listened." Reika felt the tears slipping out of her eyes. Reja would never say that to her. Reika looked up and noticed her parents walking out of the kitchen all bloody saying,

"Why, Reika? Why, Reika?" over and over again. Reika heard Itachi's laughter in the background somewhere as she began to cry. Her family would never say that to her.

-*when Reika was little*-
"Reika, never give up on your dreams, okay." Reja said as they sat underneath their family tree.

"I know, Reja. But why not give up on them?" Reika asked back with the curiosity of the five year old she was.

"Because if you follow your dream, your dream will find you." Reja answered as she smiled. Her smiled faded as Reika was now staring into the face of her mother.

"Mommy, I want to be the greatest female ninja the village has ever seen." Reika said with a huge grin.

"Well just keep shoot for the moon, Reika, if you miss you'll land among the stars." Reika smiled.

-*the present*-
Reika's peaceful memories began to faded away, leaving her with new found strength. She opened her eyes and scanned the room for Itachi. She found him hiding in a corner.

"I know my family would never say those things to me, so stop trying to shame their names." Reika yelled as she blasted past the fake members of her family and punch Itachi full in the chest, sending him flying.

Sasuke had just reached the spot where Reika and Itachi were. He saw Reika up against a tree crying and shaking her head. He instantly knew she was in a genjutsu. Sasuke was about to throw a kunai at Itachi when he saw Itachi go flying through the air. He held his kunai as he looked at Reika. Her eyes were open and fell to her knees panting. He noticed her wings and watched as she grabbed her swords and stood up.

"Itachi! How dare you try and blemish the memories of my family like that!" Reika yelled at Itachi as she raised her swords to fight, but she knew she was at her limits. It had taken a lot out of her to break Itachi's genjutsu. She charged at him but Itachi jumped up heading for something else. He was headed for Sasuke. Sasuke wasn't ready for the attack and Reika knew it. She jumped in front of Sasuke and X-ed her swords, but Itachi's hit sent both of them flying; Sasuke and Reika flew into a boulder. The force of the hit to the boulder knocked Reika out and left Sasuke's head was a little hazy. Itachi walked over to Reika and Sasuke lying on the ground, he leaned over and picked Reika up, throwing her over his shoulder before walking away. Sasuke tried to get up and but only fell back down before passing out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that I haven't been posting like I said I would. I just had a birthday and then I had to take care of sickly, old people. I will try to get back on track guys. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. =^_^=