‹ Prequel: Light The Way
Status: Comments Make me update!

Empty Bottles, Heavy Hearts

It's Not The First Time, But This One Really Carved It In.

-Leikin's Pov-

"I think you should apologize to Nick," Alli said as we arrived at the 'Align The Stars' dance. Her arm around Tarcy's waist and Tarcy's arm around her shoulders. They've been dating for about a year and a half, now. I must say, They're a cute couple. Kat wasn't here because she caught the flu from this kid in her bio class.

"I think you should drop it, Al."

"Alright, but here he comes," She said gesturing to Nick who was making his way to our table.

"I told you I wasn't lying to you," Nick stated as he gestured to Sam and Zack kissing. He looked hurt as he grabbed his coat from the hanger and walked out.

"Should I talk to him?" I asked Alli. She nodded. I got up from my seat and followed my brother out the too. He never really seemed to care before this. We always had arguments, but he never seemed hurt.

"Hey!" I yelled loudly as he started to walk down the street. He ignored me and continued on his route home. "Nick, where are you going? Talk to me, please?" I begged.

Now you wanna talk? Do you know how many times I've tried to reach out to you and you didn't listen? The one time I give up,you want to talk. I can't believe thi-"

"I'm sorry,ok? Is that what you wanted to hear? Why are you acting like this?" I said as Nick scoffed and turned around to walk again. He ended up home with me trailing behind him begging him to talk to me. He went up the stairs to his room and I followed him locking the door behind me.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Why do you care now?" He retorted. I sighed. He was right. Why should I care after all the times I haven't? Why now?

"Because I should've a long time ago. I'm honestly sorry. I don't know how many times you want me to repeat it!" I stated getting a bit frustrated in the process. I really couldn't stand him sometimes, I'm reaching out to him and he's being a complete and total ass . I'm trying to resolve the problem and he's blowing it the fuck out of proportion. I don't want to argue with him and yet he still wants to argue with me.

"I really don't care how many times you repeat it! Repeat it until fucking Christ comes again and I still won't care at all!"

"Why do you have to be such a goddamn drama queen? I'm trying to fix things, you fucking brat!" I seethed, loosing it, finally.

"Oh, you wanna fucking name-call? You're a goddamn selfish bitch! This is my fucking breaking point because no matter how hard I try, to be the good guy, you twist everything to make me look like a dick! How would that make you feel, Leikin? Dealing with that for fifteen fucking years!" He exclaimed. I never noticed the harm I did to him, but at the same time he's no angel, either. He has his share of shit, too.

"You're not all perfect,either!"

"Why don't you just drink yourself to death,already?" He exclaimed.

"Maybe I will!" I screamed back walking out the door and slamming it behind me. How fucking dare he? I walked to my room and took off my clothes. I went to the bathroom and washed the make up off of my face. I threw on my coat and walked downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and opened my parents' alcohol cabinet. I grabbed a bottle and walked outside towards the park. I guess you can say that over the past year and a half I've gained a drinking problem, but I just needed it to get me away from the reality of life. It made everything numb for a while. My parents usually just took Nick's side in everything that happened because he was the favorite. I never knew what I did to make me the unloved one. I guess it was just because I was the forgotten middle child. Nothing more and nothing less. I found a spot and sat down against the tree and opened the bottle. I took a long sip and sat there taking sips until I blacked out.

-Allison's POV-

"Alli, wake up, love," My mom whispered sweetly as she shook my arm softly. I moaned in complaint then yawned and stretched my arms. I checked my phone on the nightstand to see the time. It was 11:30 on a goddamn Saturday morning. My mom better have a good reason for doing this.

"Wassup, mom?" I asked groggily.

"Leikin's gone missing, Hélène's looking all over for her," She stated. I froze , suddenly.

"I'm gonna go look for her," I stated getting out of bed.

"Good luck, honey," she called as I walked out the door. I put on boots over my pajama pants,went to the bathroom, washed my face,brushed my teeth, then grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. I hoped to God she was alright and not blacked out somewhere.

-Chapter Songlist-

The Depths - Of Mice & Men
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa! There's the sequel! I hope you like it even though the theme is a bit darker than the story before. I actually changed Leikin's character a bit from the original one I wrote to make her more likable. I mean it's the story line, but I just made her a bit kinder. Thanks for reading!
- Kyra :)