Status: Discontinued [2018]

My Little Mermaid

Juliette was a dreamer, adventurous and always wanted to do her own thing. Most of the villagers said she fell from her cradle and that caused her to be this way. She didn't believe it. Her mother would have told her.

She always liked running to the high cliff, overlooking the ocean. She wanted to be within the comforting waves. Juliette wanted many things, but got nothing.

Enter a man of such mystery and intrigue that captured Juliette's attention at first glance. She didn't know what to make of him, swimming lazily through the water. His hair wet and dark. His gaze smoldering. She couldn't look away. Even when he flipped his tail, splashing water towards her. She didn't move. Surprised. Shocked. Excited. She never met a mermaid before, and especially not a merman.

Thus began their tale. Their story and new life. One that neither one expected.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is my own. Please do not steal. Thank you. To use anything besides a few sentences or a brief summary of this work, please contact me and get my permission.

This story contains: mentioned torture and dark under-tones. Please only read if you want to.