Blossoming Fates

Welcome Home

I was at my mother’s house with Zacky, Payton and Rachel as we currently set up for Kylie’s arrival later this afternoon. I was just finishing up the frosting of my various cupcakes. I had Zacky placing them on the long white picnic styled table with the yellow decorated table runner. There were yellow and white balloons in every corner and on the sides of the table too. I had a yellow serving platter contain of small shooters, which were mini hamburgers and small shot glasses with ketchup at the bottom and were filled with French fires. Alongside them on a small white platter were mini hotdogs. Condiments sat off behind the food. I knew Kylie would find it adorable. On the next side I had mini pancakes doused in different flavored syrups with either a strawberry or blueberry stuck through a toothpick holding the cakes together.

On a small table nearby the giant window was the cake I had made the bottom of the cake was covered in rock candy in a sort of rising and falling manner. It looked superb and I was glad Rachel had helped me with the placement of the candy. There were vases filled with the flowers on the different tables. I had also prepared a seven layer salsa dip in mini cups and two trays of brownies and a tray of fudge. I had also made Kylie’s most loved party drink. It was called love potion because it looked pink. Inside the clear plastic serving glasses were pink lemonade, raspberry sherbet, and sprite. Everything looked decadent. Even the mini meatballs and cut up fruit with the fruit dip looked amazing. People had begun to come to the house within an hour of Kylie’s arrival.

“Lee, people are placing their gifts by the cake.” I heard Rachel explain to me

“I don’t understand why they insisted on bringing gifts, but I’m sure Kylie will love it.” I said turning back to Zacky who was sneaking a shooter in his mouth.

I laugh at him, ”Here, let me get that ketchup.” I say as I dab a napkin against the corner of his mouth letting him know that he’d be caught.

“Thanks beautiful,” He says winking at me

I laugh turning away from him to see Elizabeth stride up to me and embracing me in a hug. She whispers a ‘congratulations’ into my ear before giggling and walking towards Zacky. I watch as he smiles kindly at her and she shakes her head wrapping her lanky arms around his neck. I feel heat rise up to my cheeks, but I calm down once I feel a hand rest upon my shoulder. I turn to see Ian there pulling me away from the scene of Elizabeth and Zacky.

Rachel smiles up at me from her spot on the couch and we talk about the amount of people and gifts that are here. I was glad it turned out this way because I knew Kylie would not only need this, she’d also appreciate all the work and effort I put into it for the past days. I sat down in the white chair facing Rachel crossing my legs over the other in my pleated A line skirt that reached just barely past my knees. I was wearing my favorite white flats and a sleeveless collared button up shirt that was tucked into my skirt.

“They’re here,” Ian says and we all quiet down ducking slightly

Kylie walks into the house and we all jump out saying surprise and her face makes a perfect ‘o’ as she takes in her surroundings as well as the people here to greet her. It made a huge smile spread across my face once I saw her smiling and thanking people for coming. She walks over to me hugging me tightly and I’m surprised by her strength already. I lead her to the table where I had left Zacky and see that he’s still there, but Elizabeth has vanished from his side.

“Hey, kid, nice to see you looking good.” He says hugging her

“It’s feels nice looking good.” She retorts and plops a French fry into her mouth after claiming how cute it all was.

After nearly three hours of mingling Kylie begins to tire out. She was sitting on the couch beside Grant as they talk lightly. Once Kylie had gotten into the party mood, which didn’t take her long, she had run upstairs to change into something more party going rather than her typical sweat pants and plain tee shirt that had a black heart on it. Kylie was yawning wider with every yawn and she was twirling her diamond stud pendant around her finger delicately. She had been enjoying the party even after people started leaving. Zacky kept telling me to wait for it.

“Where is Kylie?” I hear Brian call out softly and I turn to see him, Johnny, and Matt all standing at the doorway

“It’s Avenged Sevenfold inside our house,” I hear Kylie breathe out loudly

“Well you have got to be the prettiest lady out there,” Matt says as he takes off his aviators.

I turn to face Zacky after seeing what his surprise had been for my sister. She had the biggest smile on her face as the boys sat down and talked to her. She was blushing and gleaming. Grant wasn’t all too pleased with people who looked like the way the boys looked was talking to his little sister, but my mom joined in the conversation quickly. I watched as my family and the boys interacted with one another. Zacky’s vibrant green eyes lock with mine and I send him a smile before mouthing a distinct, I love you. I had only meant it because he made this day so special for Kylie.

He blushed before walking over to me and kissing the top of my head and sauntering off to hang out with the others. I hear Payton snicker behind me before she begins her teasing. I brush it off and try to not let it faze me nearly as much as it should. I walked over to the small group and sat down next to Kylie on the extremely comfortable couch as Brian complimented my sister on her eyes. He had claimed they reminded him on Jimmy’s as well as them simply just being breathtaking.

“Em, I cannot believe you’re friends with Avenged Sevenfold.” Kylie whispers in my ear.

“Me either Kylie,” I admit and she’s back to her conversation with them.

It was a lovely day and it made me happier than ever to see Kylie so thrilled. I wasn’t sure how I could ever repay the boys for this. I wasn’t too sure on how I was going to thank Zacky for this, but I’d think of something nice to do for both, him specifically and the rest of the guys too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment and subscribe :)
And read tomorrows update on Brian and Emilee's relationship...
--Lindsey Ann