Blossoming Fates

Thunder

I had been living with Zacky for nearly a week and it was great. It was even a shorter drive to work and sometimes Zacky and I would make breakfast together. It was nice having him so close to me as well. He would take me to the beach on days I got off early. It was absolutely amazing to be here with him and see him whenever I had wanted to. He only lived two rooms down the hallway. I was quickly developing a bloated stomach from my expanding uterus. I still giggled at that whenever Zacky said it too. He was causing me to blossom new feelings. It was surreal sometimes being here with him. Payton always joked around how much of a couple he and I looked like. I was sure we did since we lived together, shop together, and act affectionate towards each other all the time. Zacky and I acted like we were meant to be together. Sighing I took a look at the alarm clock that read three twenty.

The thunder quickly rang above my head outside. I saw the rain pouring outside once I brought my head out from underneath the covers and looked out the window. Thunder had never been my thing. My mom said I had always been afraid of it even when I was little. I was truly fascinated by lightning, but the loud banging scared me. I brought my knees up to my chest and rocked myself as the madness carried on outside for a few minutes. Sighing heavily I pushed the blankets off of my exposed legs. I stepped foot on the plush carpet that covered the dark wood flooring.

I quietly crossed across the guest room I was currently preoccupying and creeped down the hallway. I knew where I would feel absolute safest and decided to head there rather than fighting the urge anymore. I knocked gently on his door and didn’t hear anything come from behind the shut door. Thunder banged again and I pushed the door open hurriedly and walked over to Zacky’s sleeping figure. I pushed his shoulder gently causing him to stir. I jumped into the bed when thunder roared in the night sky causing Zacky to groan in displeasure. I apologize before getting under the covers.

“Em, what are you doing in here?” He asks groggily as he begins to wake up while I shift underneath the blankets.

“I’m afraid of thunder Z,” I admit as I bury my face into the crook of his neck inhaling his alluring scent. It was one I was soothed and comforted by.

“I’ll protect you,” He says and wraps his arms around me, “Feel better?” He asks as we now face each other

Our noses brush against each other’s and suddenly I feel lightheaded, “You’re amazing Zachary.” I say

He smiles at me gently before stroking the side of my face with his fingers. I was completely under this man’s spell. I was hypnotized by those stunning green eyes and that sexy smirk. I tangled our legs together trying to be as close as possible to him. I felt the heat radiating off of him. I shook with fear when another crash of thunder was heard loudly. He rubbed soothing circles into my back trying to calm me down. I only scooted closer to him. He asked me if there was anything he could do and I mumbled out a barely coherent ‘I don’t know’. He sighed and continued trying to sooth me.

I could feel his pulse beating against his chest as my hand lie upon it. That was when I had realized Zacky was shirtless. I could see all of his tattoos exposed. I could see his muscle that wasn’t exactly defined as Matt’s or Brian’s, but it was there regardless. I had only been wearing a large tee shirt because it was most comfortable against my growing belly. I had on electric blue panties that were boy shorts styled.

“You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.” He says to me

“Thank you,” I mumble out

His fingers trail up and down my ribs over the fabric causing me to inhale a deep breath. I was shaking but no longer out of the fear of the thunder. I was shaking because that was the effect Zacky had over me. I made circle motions with middle finger as my hand rested against his chest. I needed to feel him against me. He was everything I needed. If he wasn’t next to me I felt like I missed him. I thought about him all the time and I watched as he and I grew closer as each day passed.

I look up to see Zacky looking at me adoringly, “Zacky,” I mumble out

However I didn’t get a response from him. Instead, Zacky placed his lips against mine. Our lips molded into one another. His hand ran down my side before resting on my hips. He deepened the kiss and I could hardly hear the pounding rain. I was blown away by this kiss. His lips were soft I suppose and fitted against my own perfectly. I hold back a small smile and intake a breath before I push my lips firmly against his. Zacky glides his tongue against my bottom lip and I open my mouth slightly allowing our tongues to touch briefly.

We pull apart from each other and I bring my hand up to touch my lips gently pressing my index and middle fingers against my slightly swollen bottom lip. I realize that Zacky is smiling at me happily before pecking my lips once more. I rest my hand against his neck and he shuts his eyes as I run my finger in a random pattern that clearly soothes him. I feel the goose bump that travel against his heated skin. I press myself against his chest as he drapes his arm over my waist. I smile at him and bring my hand away causing him to reveal his beautiful eyes. He leans down and kisses me once more. Every moment he pressed those lips to mine he was passionate about it. It felt like he was pouring everything into every single individual kiss.

“You’re amazing Emilee.” He says when he pulls away for the last time.

“All because I have you now,” I say gently nuzzling into him causing his chest to rumble with laughter. The sound vibrates and echoes through my ears.

“Let’s get some sleep, okay?” Zacky asks me before pecking my lips one more time, “Sorry, I just can’t get enough.”

“Take as many as you want to,” I say before yawning, “But I am quite sleepy.” I admit and he chuckles once more before allowing me to cuddle deeply into his side and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment and Subscribe :)
Where will things go from here?
--Lindsey Ann