Blossoming Fates

Moving On

I breathed out briefly upon walking back inside my home two weeks later. Thanksgiving was right around the corner as well as another doctor’s appointment. Brian was taking me after his studio meeting with the other guys and their newest drummer. I was excited about what they were planning for a new album and such because Brian and Zacky both seemed to light up whenever they were playing their guitars and making music.

I placed my groceries on the countertop stocking up on various thanksgiving dishes since it was being held here at my house. I knew everyone would really enjoy being around each other even if my home wasn’t the biggest. I hum to myself while going through each bag and placing them away inside the pantry and fridge.

“Anybody home,” A voice called out and I smiled knowing Rachel and Kylie was stopping by for a little bit along with Payton.

“How are you feeling Kylie?” I ask instantly grabbing her glass of sunny D.

“I’m fine, be a mother hen elsewhere,” She joked poking my belly but taking the glass and gulping some of the juice.

“I’m working on it since he will be here in nearly two months.” I smile proudly and they all coo at me wearing smiles.

Payton walks through the door minutes later walking into the kitchen where we were gathered. Her blonde hair looked teased and messy thrown into a side ponytail. Her jean cut offs showed off her long caramel colored legs but her long Metallica shirt threw me off a bit. It looked oddly familiar and I wasn’t sure where I’d seen it until I remembered that Brian had an identical shirt. She must’ve been holding on to this since their break up.

“You look like you’ve had a rough night,” Kylie chuckles and causing Rachel to strike up a mischievous smile.

“Brian kept me up all night-“

“I bet he did!” Rachel exclaimed smirking at the blushing blonde but I knew that wasn’t the case since she refused to give Brian a well-deserved second chance.

“He wouldn’t leave my apartment and insisted upon talking to me again about getting back together.” She sighed throwing herself into my dining room chair and placing her head on the table.

“At least you have someone,” Kylie and I tell her I unison laughing at one another and at her as she flicks both of us off coolly.

I laugh again slowly letting the small chuckles die down between us girls. I wasn’t sure what we were all going to be doing tonight but I was planning on simply relaxing for the day since my feet were so badly swollen and my back ached. The girls knew about the pains and simply smiled showing me the things they had brought over to things for a nice movie day. I was glad that I was finally enjoying a day simply with my sisters.

“So have you heard about Ashley?” I ask to them while we sit down watching the movie Just Friends.

“Oh yeah that red head Zacky is seeing, Brian mentioned it.” Payton said gently.

“I can’t believe he’d do such a thing like that.” Rachel says shaking her head.

“Its fine, I’m moving on from my silly crush.” I admit popping a few Mike and Ikes into my mouth.

The flavor of strawberry and lime exploded inside my mouth as I sat back and watched the slightly Christmas movie on my new T.V. as Ryan Reynolds attempts to get together with his old high school friend. I however, couldn’t stop my mind from going back to thinking of Zacky and all we had done.

I remember the way he smiled at me that first day we talked inside Starbucks. I adored his rambunctious nephew so much like the green eyed man. Zacky was kind to me when I found out I was pregnant and even if he did forget about all I meant to him while he dated Gena he made things okay again. Zacky offered me a new home, a new life, he offered me to experience liking someone for once.

My baby kicked inside my stomach announcing to me that he was still there. I had been glad to have met Zacky because through him I met Brian and fixed my child’s broken home they could’ve had, but I didn’t like sharing a mind blowing kiss with Zacky and then being forgotten.

“I can’t wait to meet her,” Kylie gushed nodding her head to the bundle inside my belly.

“You mean him,” I reassured her that the baby was a boy because I knew that’s what the baby was.

“I know it’s a baby girl,” She said before she started coughing harshly and leaving the room to the bathroom. I frowned but let it go since she was getting better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment and Subscribe :)
--Lindsey Ann