Blossoming Fates

Spa

Payton linked arms with mine as we walked towards the day spa we were to enjoy for the entire day, Tuesday. I was looking forward to the day since I still hadn’t gotten over the flu I had been experiencing for the last week and a half. First we were going to get a full body massage that would hopefully get all the back pains I’d been having. I had decided getting a deep tissue massage while Payton chose a hot stone one. I was too afraid I may be burned. I lay on the table breathing in the alluring scent of jasmine and rose and I can’t help but to think about Zacky. He was currently at work but he promised to call me later and maybe we’d enjoy that movie night. I was excited to know that today’s activities may actually be put to good use.

I breathed out heavily again as the woman finished my massage. I walked into another room after putting on a plush robe tying it around my waist and sitting in a chair to get a pedicure where Payton was waiting. Payton had her hair pulled on top of her head in a bun. She smiled at me before asking me about my secret boy toy. I blushed before explaining the whole situation.

“So you like him?” Payton finally said looking at me with a raised eyebrow which I knew had recently been plucked due to the redness around it.

“I won’t lie to you,” I state trying to decide if I really liked him, “I do like him.” I finally admit and a smile forms on my face feeling as if it would split my face in half.

“Well, when do I, yours truly, get to meet this infamous Zacky?” She asked me before asking for bright pink color nail polish on her toes

“Maybe this weekend we can go out to lunch or something along those lines.” I say as I ponder on what color I wanted, although I knew I’d probably pick either a green or blue shade.

The conversation quickly changes to something other than Zacky and I was thankful for that. I hadn’t told very many people about him simply because I didn’t know where in fact this relationship between he and I was heading. I knew I liked him, but he was meant to be a friend. I sat back in the chair sipping on water that a young woman brought to Payton and me. Mine had strawberries cut up and floating around. Payton was drinking champagne. I wasn’t in mood for anything of the sorts especially since I still wasn’t feeling well. And considering my last run in with alcohol I was determined to stay away from it.

My next treatment was skin care and waxing. I was looking forward to the skin care, but the waxing part would be slightly painful. I sit back in the chair while the lady rubs her fingers into my skin lathering me up with skin cleanser. My foot bounced up and down as I had my legs crossed. The soft classical music playing overhead kept me calmed and at peace. Once I was done with everything at the day spa Payton and I both decided a nice early dinner would be good. She began asking me more about my break up with Anthony.

“He decided that we weren’t compatible because I didn’t want to get married or have children. He also mentioned that I spent too much time at the hospital.” I finish allowing Payton to go on a rampage.

“What a stupid man.” She curses before taking another sip of her soda “What did you do the night he left you? I didn’t hear a word from you.” She asks slightly looking at me.

“I went to the bar," I say breaking eye contact completely embarrassed by what I did.

“Did you sleep with someone?” She asks me seriously lowering her voice

I can only nod my head before she starts asking me questions. I eat my food slowly as nausea takes over again. I had decided to see a doctor in a couple of days if it doesn’t go away soon. I check my phone trying to calm my nerves and distract myself. I smile when I see Zacky called me before leaving a text asking if I’d want to come by for a movie night. I was more than happy about it. I told Payton the news and she squealed in delight. I paid for my meal before letting her know I’d be heading home to get changed. I’d promised to call her and let her know all the juicy details of my night with Zacky.

I got in my car plugging in my Ipod to play music since the radio never played just what I wanted to hear. I tapped my steering wheel to the beat of the song before finally pulling into the apartment parking lot. I was soon going to start looking for an actual house to move into. I was really looking forward to a place closer to the water. I loved the beach and I would love a place near it so much. I walked up the stairs to my little home before placing my key in the slot and pushing the door open. I walked inside setting my purse on my couch and my keys next to it.

I began searching through my clothes trying to figure out what I wanted to wear. I furrowed my brows before deciding to just jump in the shower first before having to decide what it was I wanted to wear. I adjusted the water to a soothing warm temperature before stripping out of my gym shorts and loose tee shirt. I lathered my body up with lemon scented body wash and scrubbed my hair and scalp with vanilla and lemon scented shampoo and conditioner. I stepped out from the shower wrapping a towel around me before walking into the bedroom. I yawned entirely unexpectedly but pushed it aside because I had taken the day off to relax.

I walk to the opened closet and try to put together a suitable outfit for the night. I didn’t want it to look like as if I were trying hard to get his attention. I was only friends with him and that was more than enough. I pat my damp body until I was dry before putting on my lime green polka dotted underwear and bra set. I finally decide on salmon pink shorts that come up high showing off my smooth and tanned legs. I smiled as I threw on a tank top that was light weight. It had a sunset icon on it fading from dark blue to a red color. I believe it was supposed to represent a sunset. I was smiling as I looked in the mirror noticing how much my skin glowed from all the treatment today. I was happy about showing off this much skin for something so simple.

I walk into the bathroom opening my makeup bag and picking out my natural shaded colors. I wanted a simple look as my appearance tonight. I grab my brush with a blunt cut edge to it before dipping it in a caramel color then adding a swirl of tan and a deep chocolate brown. I run my rounded end brush on my eyelids once the color had been placed allowing them to blend together. I rubbed pink lipstick onto my lips before putting on my sandals and reading the address Zacky gave me and heading out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment and Subscribe :)
The guys are about to become a huge part of Emilee's life, is she ready for such an impact?
--Lindsey Ann