Status: First go at a Kuroshitsuji fan-fic ^^"

Bassy

His Sister, Careless

Laughing, a girl with long, red hair and a trench-coat sat on the stair railings of the Phantomhive manor. She had red eyes, surrounded by long, black eyelashes, with complemented her rosy-red lips.

She was of an unnatural height and weight, her collarbones sticking out through her top. She had a way of sitting, too. She leaned back, just barely managing to stay on the railing, as if at any moment she would fall off and die.

"Ah, hello there," she giggled as a boy no older than fourteen appeared.

"I am the Earl Phantomhive. You wanted to meet with me?" the boy said, an unpleasant tone in his voice.

"No, not you," the girl said, letting go of the railing with one hand.

"Watch out!" the boy said, rushing towards the girl as she slowly let go of the railing wit hher other hand.

"You see, I want to meet with Bassy."

With that, the girl flipped backwards and dissappeared out of the Earl Phantomhive's sight.

~::~


"Master, for today's lunch we ha-"

"I'm not hungry," Ciel said bluntly, waving Sebastian off.

"But master," Sebastian started protesting.

"No buts. I'm not hungry. Also, some person with red hair wanted to see you today."

"Grell?" Sebastian suggested, trying not to let the name irritate him.

"No. It was a female," Ciel replied, continuing to read his newspaper.

"Oh," Sebastian said, cencern and seriousness consuming his face. "Then might it be the girl looking through the window?"

Ciel slammed down his newspaper, and rushed towards the window. Sure enough, the girl was there, sitting on the tiny ledge that barely stuck out from the wall.

"It's a lovely day," she said through the glass, her words reaching Ciel and Sebastian clearly. "It's such a shame my brother's been demoted so much, he's not allowed outside the library."

"Your brother?" Ciel said. He opened the windows swiftly, without thinking what would happen to the girl.

As she was falling, Finny walked directly on top of her destination. Looking up, he screamed, unable to think of what to do. Putting his arms out, he expected to catch, but instead, the girl simply used his head as a platform, stepping on it then jumping off.

"Thanks," she cooed, kissing him on the cheek.

Finny blushed, unable to think. "W-what's your name?" he managed to say.

"Well, finally," she said, getting all worked up about it. "Someone finally asked. I'm Sera Sutcliff, deadly assassin."

Winking at Finny, she unsheathed her sword. Muttering something, she threw the sword up to the window she had fallen from. Still holding onto the end, she ran vertically up the wall, and finally jumped through the window.

Taking off her trench-coat, she revealed a blood-stained, ripped dress. The blood on it smelt fresh, and the rips were all over ten centimetres long.

"Sebastian Michaelis," she said, kneeling down to the butler. "I require your assistance. I hear you're simply one hell of a butler."