Status: First go at a Kuroshitsuji fan-fic ^^"

Bassy

His Son, Alive.

Slowly, I sat up from the coffin, rubbing my throat. I looked at Sera, who still straddled my body.

“Um, thank you,” I hugged her tightly then pushed her off and whispered in her ear, “Where’s Grell?”

While waiting for an answer, I saw him, but felt Lynx wrap his arms around me tightly. Before I could go to him, I wrapped my arms back around him and laid my head peacefully against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. The only thing the audience saw next was my hand going through his chest and ripping out his heart in the process.

“A-Alex..why?” Lynx fell to his knees and looked up at me in betrayal.

“Because brother, you killed me. That’s punished with death.”

I stood up and jumped from the coffin landing by Ciel.

My clothes now looked like a tattered black suit with red pockets. Blood was splattered across the front. Blood that belonged to my brother. Everyone saw the ropes wrap around my body as I stood there. Using what strength I had begun to recover, I broke from the ropes and walked to Grell. In front of everyone - not caring who saw - I planted a firm kiss on Grell’s lips.

“I love a reaper. If anyone doesn’t like that idea, I don’t care. Father, if you don’t like the idea think of this, at least he’s not trying to go after you,” I chuckled.