Status: First go at a Kuroshitsuji fan-fic ^^"

Bassy

His Sister, Stressed.

"Oh, please," I sighed, looking out the window. "Continue. I enjoy watching you eat each other's faces."

Grell poked his tongue out at me and put his attention back on Alex. Sighing, I thought back to Sebastian and what he's probably going through.

Why? Why would I think of him?

As we reached the outside of Miria's home, I jumped out of the window of the cart and quickly made my way indoors, to the library. I needed information. Anything on how to stop Corolina.

"What are you looking for?" Alex asked, poking his head in. "I can help."

"Well," I said, putting my hand on my hip, still eyeing the shelves. "You've finally removed yourself from my brother. I'm looking for a book called Angel of Death. See it?"

"Nope," he shrugged. "Why do you need it?"

"Corolina."

"You're friend?" he said, puzzled.

"Yes. She may be a dear friend, but she's a sadist, not to mention she loves to cling to me. Now she knows about your father, she's probably going to go on a rampage, and if I don't stop it then he's in trouble."

"Who?" Alex asked, grabbing a book and tossing it at me.

"Thanks," I smiled, grabbing it. "Who? Why, the only person I ever loved. He's in danger, and I only I can save him."

"Oh, I-"

Blood.

I spat out the liquid forming in my mouth.

Blood.

Blood and then darkness
.