Status: First go at a Kuroshitsuji fan-fic ^^"

Bassy

His Son, Suspicious

I coughed stepping from the shadows.

My hair was long and black, my eyes a firey red, my body slim, with minimal muscle, and my smirk held deathly fangs. All the while, my pale, white skin made me slightly glow in the light.

My eyes immediately darted to you as I spoke, obvious hatred in my voice.

“Why exactly should my father help you?”

My voice carried the same seductive British tone that Sebastian’s did. I looked at you with a bored - and obviously uncaring - expression. “Aren’t assassins trained to work alone? To handle anything that comes there way?”

Walking over to Sebastian’s side, I looked at you, and raised a brow. My brother, Salvador, entered the room. He looked nothing like Sebastian, except in the face. His hair was long and silver, his body toned and muscular, his eyes a piercing yellow and his smile a deadly smirk. I watched as he examined you, clearly not liking your scent.

If there was one thing that frightened Ciel, it was my brother and I when we didn't like someone. He could easily see that we were not pleased with your presence as we were not pleased with the mention of Grells name. Salvador growled in your ear almost like a dragon, then walked off to meet me, discussing you in our minds.