Status: First go at a Kuroshitsuji fan-fic ^^"

Bassy

His Sister, Wise

I laughed as the two people glared at me. Trying to calm down, I looked at her and smiled.

"Do you honestly believe that assassins work alone? There are always two or more, working on the same mission. In the cases where there are two, one is scheming, and the other, daring. No assassin truly works alone. Isn't that right, Demon?"

I looked over at Sebastian. His eyes were no longer suspicious. He sighed, and laughed.

"So you finally remember me, hey?" I walked over to him and gave him a playful slap on the back. "Miria misses you."

He looked at me. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he missed her, too. Even if he is a demon, his younger sister is his younger sister, right?

"Now, going back to what I mentioned before. Are you in, or not?"

He nodded. "Is Miria going to working with us?"

"Of course. Someone of her caliber was the second to be chosen for this reaping."

"And who was the first?" he asked. He waved his hand and started walking, and I followed.

"Of course, it was me," I giggled. The two annoying brats followed us, glaring at us. Ciel was also behind us, at the very back.

"Now, who are we after?"

"Why, of course, we're after a Phantomhive."
Ciel was fully interested in what I had to say now. Since I had mentioned Phantomhive, he'd walked along-side me.

"How can there be another Phantomhive?" he asked, obviously not believing me.

"Of course, she's half-Phantomhive. Her full name is Corolina Phantomhive-Jones. She's the half-sister of both Miria and Bassy."

"Huh?"

I looked over at the girl from before. "This is why I wanted Bassy. Now, run along, the adults have to talk."

"You're no older than I," she retorted.

"I may look like a teenager, as well as dress like one, but I happen to be older than both you and your brother combined."

"No way," she argued. "Reapers age differently to us.

"Ah, but I'm not the common Grim Reaper. I'm a different type; born of two different species. I'm a Demon Reaper. Why do you think I have double the abilities of the ordinary demon or Reaper?"

"But how are you and Grell created? And that doesn't add up, as demons are looked down upon by Reapers. How are you regarded as high-society among them?"

I looked over at Ciel, who was sipping on his Earl Grey tea.

"Why, you're a smart one," I laughed. "But let me ask you this. If a brother and a sister are born of the same parents, but different heritage, doesn't that equal an error? Therefore, for this to be correct, both the brother and the sister have to be of same heritage, meaning that both the brother and the sister are Demon Reapers."

"Then how come Grell isn't respected?" Sebastian asked. It was obvious the Grell talk was bothering him, but he'd always liked to listen to me have knowledge competitions with others, and this conversation with Ciel was interesting him.

"Well, Grell was born an idiot, and I was born left-handed."

"What has you left hand got to do with anything?"

"Well, left-handers are always successful in at least one thing they do. A lot of inventors were left-handed. Just look at Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci. I had the pleasure of working with him once. He was left-handed, and look at how he's remembered. It's amazing."

"So you're talented?" he summed up.

"Quite," I laughed.

"Show-off," the girl says.

"Well, that's unfair. I'm at a disadvantage, here. You know that my name is Sera, but I have no clue how to identify you. So, tell me, what's your name, little girl?"
♠ ♠ ♠
:)