Status: First go at a Kuroshitsuji fan-fic ^^"

Bassy

His Son, Victim.

Right before your eyes, I turned into a very seductive boy.

“First off, I am a gu.”

I looked fairly angry but kept calm and turned away. “My name is Alexander, and if you would like to know my female name, it's Alice. Now, I have things I must attend to...”

I disappeared in a cloud of crows, and re-appeared sitting in Grell’s lap.

“Awh, someone’s on punishment.”

I reached up and planted a firm kiss on his lips, and smiled playfully. I saw the pout appear on his face, and lightly giggled. “Remember love, no one must know a demon and reaper are together~”
“Alright, we will wait until he is alone. We'll then grab him. Sebastian will be too worried about him to focus on much else, including what that bitch Sera has planned.”

My men nodded at me and we patiently waited for him to leave. “Damn boy; his father’s more trouble than he’s worth. I wish our orders allowed us to kill him.”

One man gasped at my phrase, never hearing such violence come from my normally quiet mouth.

After what felt like hours I finally saw him get off of Grell’s lap. Having to watch a few make-out sessions had almost burned my eyes. He walked out the door to England’s dark and damp streets; quietly we surrounded him without making any noticeable alarm that we were there.

All at once we threw him against the wall and pinned him.

“Grell! Help me!” he screamed.

I laughed at his attempts to struggle. This was the only night his powers were out, and our last chance to kidnap him. We dragged him off knocking him out on purpose making sure it hurt.