Status: First go at a Kuroshitsuji fan-fic ^^"

Bassy

His Sister, Serious

"God, this bed is uncomfortable."

Struggling to get into a comfy position, I sighed. It's been ages since I've come back here. To the Grim Reaper headquarters. Now I remember why I left.

The beds are uncomfortable, the food sucks, and all anyone ever does is complain about their next reaping. It's a total bore. I'd much rather be living with the humans. They have the best food.

"Seraaaaa!"

My head jerked towards the door, where my brother burst through. He immediately grabbed me in a hug, his tears soaking my top. Sighing, I got up - Grell still clinging to me - and walked over to the door, closing it.

Sitting myself on the floor, I hugged him back softly, and asked him what was wrong.

"T-they t-took him!" he wailed.

"Took who?" I said, patting his head. This wasn't like his usual crying. This time he was actually sad.

"Alexander," he replied, sniffling.

"Ah," I said. "The little brat."

"He's not a brat, and he's not a girl."

I chuckled quietly. "I know. I was teasing him. He's too feminine; too much like you."

Grell finally stopped crying. I looked at him with a mischievous glance. "So, does this mean you're over Bassy?"

He looked at me, and then at the ground. "It's... complicated."

Looking back up, he grabbed me at the shoulders, looking serious. "We have to help him."

"We?" I asked. "What do you mean, we?"

"You're the smart, daring and strong one," he whined. "I need your help."

Sighing, I nodded. "Only because I need to escape this place. They found me in a pub and dragged me here."

"So..." Grell said, smiling.

"Let's go," I laughed.