Status: First go at a Kuroshitsuji fan-fic ^^"

Bassy

His Son, Betrayed

I awoke looking directly into the closed eyes of Salvador.

Still feeling a little dizzy, I opened my eyes more too see that he was tied directly across from me, a big reaper scythe in his chest. Looking around frantically, I noticed 2 figures looming in the dark.

One stepped into the shadows. I noticed him right away. It was my oldest brother, Lynx! He was watching me, amused, as I angrily pulled at the chains.

I yelled at him harshly. “Lynx, you bastard! Traitor!”

He walked to me with a confident stride, smiling as he kneeled in front of me.

“Our boss gave us permission to kill if you resist. So, little brother, what will it be? Obedience or Death?” he whispered.

I growled in defeat and hung my head. “Fine, you win. I’ll be your pet, like you've always wanted.”

Laughing, he backed away from me, releasing me from my chains and snapping a collar around my neck.

~*~


I walked towards the Phantomhive manor and knocked on their door, waiting for one of the servants to answer.

I waited a while. Finally, Mey-Rin answered the door. I yanked her out into the bushes and covered her mouth.

“Oh Mey-Rin, my former love. I need you to deliver a message to Sebastian.”

She nodded, obviously tense. I began to whisper in her ear.

“Tell him we have his son, and if he doesn’t murder Sera before 3 days is up, we will kill him. Also, make sure to add we’ve killed Salvador.”

I disappeared in a cloud of smoke, leaving the stunned Mey-Rin behind.

Listening from afar, I heard her telling Ciel she needed to talk to Sebastian. Once the news was successfully delivered, I went back to where my brothers were waiting. Once inside I saw Alexander, quietly crying over Salvador’s body. For some reason, seeing his tears pulled at my heart strings. I walked over and kicked him to the floor, putting my foot to his throat.

Come on just do it Lynx, this is what you’ve always wanted!

I applied more pressure, seeing him gasp and grab at my foot. For some reason, seeing him like this hurt too much for words. I took my foot off his throat and walked off, leaving him there, crying.