Status: First go at a Kuroshitsuji fan-fic ^^"

Bassy

His Sister, Connected

I picked up the phone, and put in the numbers for the Phantomhive manor. After waiting a while, Finny picked up.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Finny, it's me," I said, seriously.

"Oh..." he replied, seeming off.

"What is it?" I asked, curious.

"I'm not sure what's wrong, but Mey-Rin's been acting up. She said that she was told that Sebastian had to kill you in three days..."

I sighed. "Your sentenced confuses me, but whatever. What I want to know is if there are and... unusual paintings in the manor. To be specific, one of a young girl with blonde hair and wings."

"Not that I know of," he replied sincerely.

"Then Ciel is useless to me," I grumbled.

"Why?" Finny asked.

"No reason. Anyway, I'll leave it at that."

I hung up, and sighed. Walking over to my almost-bare wardrobe, I stripped myself of clothing and pulled out a fresh outfit. Putting on the long, lace, black dress, white stockings and black boots, I twirled in front of the mirror. I then pinned up my hair into a high bun.

Once I felt happy with my looks, I stuffed a few of my old belongings into my bag and leapt out of the window, onto the dead tree that sat outside it. That tree was probably the only reason why I ever used to stay at this stupid place.

Swiftly moving along the branch, I escaped the hell-hole, and headed towards the place where humans reside. London.

~::~


I knocked on the door of the creepy-looking mansion. The door-knocker had the head of a goat, and an inverted pentagram shaped into it's iron ring.

A young girl - no older that fourteen - answered the door. She was dressed all in black, and her black hair was in two ponytails on both sides of her head.

"Hello, Sera," she said, in a monotone whisper. "We haven't seen you in a while."

"I agree," I said, bowing at her. "Mistress Miria."

"Come," she said, gesturing for me to follow her. She led me to the red room, which is where I used to spend most of my time, quite a few years ago.

"So, what has the Demon Reaper I made a deal with got to do here?" she asked.

"I need some help with something," I said, bowing my head.

"After you fulfilled my wish, you left me to continue living," she smiled weakly. "For doing such a heartfilled thing, I'll be pleasured to help you with anything."

"I need to see the other mistress."

Miria looked at me, her expression showing interest. "Of course, but may I ask why?"

"A Phantomhive is part of this problem," I sighed.

Miria laughed. "Follow me. It's not every day someone asks to see an angel fo massacre. Much less a reaper or a demon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Double update, whoop whoop ~(^o^)~