Status: First go at a Kuroshitsuji fan-fic ^^"

Bassy

His Sister, Scheming

"So, he's dead?"

I looked over at the Undertaker, who had his usual grin on that face of his. "Why, yes. Quite dead. Such a brutal thing happened to his neck."

I sighed, and held my breath as Miria laced up my black corset. Once done, I put on my black, feathered hat and red lipstick. Looking at Miria, I gave her a little nod, and hugged the Undertaker.

"I will twist the laws of life," I giggled in his ear. I brushed the hair from his face and looked deeply into his eyes. "You'll see. You'll have to live up to your promises."

He nodded and smiled. "Of course," he chuckled.

~::~


I stood outside the doors of the church with Miria at my side. Taking a deep breath, I kicked down the doors and waltzed in. The back of my red gown dragged across the ground, the front gathered up above my knees.

When I reached the casket, I flipped on the lid and straddled the retrieved corpse of Alexander. Whispering a chant, I held an inverted pentagram above his head. Carved into the star was the two names, Jones and Phantomhive.

Once I stopped, I screamed as loud as I could. "Corolina Phantomhive-Jones. I require your assistance."

The church windows shattered, and a small girl appeared. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, with white wings stained with blood coming out of her back.

"Of course," she giggled. She went from the window arch to the head of Alexander in an instant. Staring at his face, she leaned down and kissed it. As soon as she did, his eyes fluttered open, and he began to cough.

Panic arose throughout the church.

"Quiet," I screamed. Looking over at Sebastian, I grinned. "Well, now. It seems your son is back. That means the three days you have to kill me happen to once again be validated. What are you going to do?"

He glared at me and replied, "exactly what I'm ordered."

"Well, this should be entertaining. Hell, come at me with everyone you've got. Let's make a game out of it." I looked over at the dark corner in the back of the church. "Is this okay with you, Lynx?"

A figure moved out of the shadows. Tears streamed down his face. "A-Alex," he whispered softly.

"I'll take that as a yes," I giggled.