Status: Updating as much as possible. Active!

A Baby Boy You've Held So Tightly, This Pain It Visits Almost Nightly

'Take me away'

Image

Waiting.
Waiting.
Waaaiting...
Wait-

"ASHLEY!" I turned to see where the voice had come from only to be hit by an Andy, hugging me.
"H-hey Andy..didn't see you there." He shrank back, and stared at his feet.
"I-uh, sorry about that. I just saw you and-well, I've kinda been excited about seeing you, ahem..."
I chuckled, and pulled him back into a hug, concealing him in a tight embrace and stroking his hair.

I think he tried to hide it, but I could see him blushing.
Once I finally let him go (reluctantly, might I add), He smiled shyly and chewed the top he was wearing.

"You look good Andy." His head snapped up and his mouth hung open slightly.

"Y-you think so?! Really?!" I nodded, laughing.

"Do you wanna go sit outside, we got a time 'till lessons?" I suggested. Andy nodded, and without thinking, I grabbed his hand and led him off.
Well, until I realised I didn't have a fucking clue where I was going. I turned awkwardly.

"Um, this is kinda awkward, but where is the grassy-filedy thing and trees and stuff?" Andy giggled, so adorable, and lead me off out the door.

"I doubt the jocks will be here yet, they can't be bothered to get their lazy asses outa bed!"

****

"So, Andy, have you ever...had a girl friend?" We were seated under a tree, just talking about life and music and all that shit. AT this, he blushed and stuttered.
"W-well...n-no I, uh, I never r-really...wanted one, um, that is..." His lips were pursed and the blush across his cute face had intensified.
"Oh" I smirked, leaning in close "does that mean something then?"
"No!" He blurted, "Um, n-not really...well sorta..."
"Go on" I encouraged. He sighed, putting his hands in his lap and chipping the black nail-polish.
"Well...y-you won't judge me...if I tell you , will you?" I shook my head.
"Of course not. I could never judge you. You could be a fucking murderer for all I care...but your not, are you?"
"haha, no Ash, I'm not...its...its...well you see...I-I like boys." His eyes were closed, breath baited.
"Oh" I mused "Thats it?" His eyes shot open and his mouth hun gin disbelief.
"Y-Your cool with it? Like, not repulsed?"
"Repulsed? Hardly! Well, it would be odd if I was, since I'm bi!" I laughed at his shocked expression.
"Really?!"
"Yes, really! Why?" Andy shuffled uncomfortably, a little closer to me, I noticed.
"Its just that...well, I sorta had you down as more of a...ladies man, kinda, m-macho...haha" I raised an eyebrow.
"Who says I can't like boys and be like that?" His eyes widened and he looked up.
"Anyway, Andy, I like girls, granted, not as much as guys, but y'know."
"Oh..kay...well, what kind of 'g-guys' do you like?" Yet again he moved closer, so close in fact that if I shifted just a little forward, our faces would collide.
Basically, If I didn't know any better, I would've thought he was 'coming on' to me.
I'm not complaining. Anyway, two can play this game.
"Well" I hushed, inching ever so slightly closer to him, "They have to have good taste inn music. A nice personality. Maybe...a good imagination." I slipped my lips next to his ear, my voice a mere whisper now. Slowly, my hand trailed across the grass, traveling onto his leg and up until it rested on his thigh.
"A-Ash?!"
"A cute body's always a plus..." I couldn't resist it anymore, so I pressed my lips to his. It took him a second to understand the situation, but once he did, he kissed me back, with the same soft passion I did with him.
Without breaking the kiss, I ran my hand up to his waist, and the other in his hair.
Suddenly, a voice behind sounded;
"Andy Ashley! I fou-OH MY GOD!"

ohhhh shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait, Zahizzle6 had a bit of a problem uploading, so I have done this chapter, but the next is by her! ^_^ Hope you enjoy this! I HAVE MOVED THEM ON A STAGE (I think)! BE PROUD! XD so yes, comment and subscribe and stuff, :D ENJOOOOOOOOOY! ;D