Status: Updating as much as possible. Active!

A Baby Boy You've Held So Tightly, This Pain It Visits Almost Nightly

This so called place I call home.

Image

I had been in my room writing lyrics for about a half an hour until I glanced over at my clock once more. "6:20" it read. "Hmm... Time to wake the kiddos" I thought to myself. I got up off of my bed and put my notebook into my book bag and headed down the hall. I walked past my dads bedroom and heard his snoring.. I let out an inaudible sigh, and continued walking. I walked over to my younger brother Michael's room. I opened the door and glanced inside seeing him curled up on his bed sound asleep. I walked over to his bedside and gently shook him. "Wake up Mini-me" I whispered softly. He started to stir a bit, and groaned,
"Mmmm... What time is it?" he said groggily.
"Time to wake up for school"
The 15 year old groaned once more then got up. I smiled sheepishly then walked out of his room so he could get dressed. Then I walked over to my 2 little sisters bedroom. I walked into their room and shook the 10 year old Heather first. "Wake up, babydoll" I said calmly. Her eyes fluttered open, and she yawned cutely. "Heather wake Marissa up, I have to go make breakfast" She nodded then got out of bed. I walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen to start breakfast. I took out some eggs from the fridge and made scrambled eggs and toast for the kiddos. I myself took out a granola bar from the cabinet chewed on it, so I would have some energy for the day. Michael and the girls walked into the room as I threw the wrappings out. They sat down at the counter across from me.
"Morning" I said softly then set the plates in front of them.
They ate silently. I sighed then quickly packed my things up for school.
They finished eating, and I washed their plates fast. Now it was about 7:30. I sighed and helped the girls put their shoes and jackets on. Then helped them put their things in their bags. I walked over to Michael.
"You ready?"
"Yea....Uh.. You okay? You seem sort of out of it..."
I looked down for a moment then looked back up to face him.
"Uh..Yea... I-I'm fine, don't worry about me.."
He sighed then walked towards the door. I walked over to them, walked out of the house and locked the door. The girls sat in the back of the car while Michael sat in the passenger seat and I sat in the drivers. I drove the girls to the elementary school and dropped them off. They got out of the car then ran to their classes or where ever they needed to go. Michael and I drove to the highschool in silence. When we reached I let out a sigh then smiled at Michael. We both got out of the car then walked towards the school. I hugged him goodbye when I saw my friends then we split.
I saw my friend Scout sitting on the front steps alone, reading something. I walked over to her and sat down beside her.
She glanced at me and smiled. We hugged then started talking..
"Heyy!" she said happily.
"Hey."
"You okay.... you seem out of it... and sort of paler..."
"I'm fine..." I lied..
"Andy did you eat breakfast?"
"Mhm.."
"A proper one?"
I looked down at my lap.....and didn't say anything..
"Andy..."
"Y-yea?" I stuttered.
"You need to eat... You're getting too skinny"
I kept looking down.
Just then we were interrupted with Christian our other best friend running over to us with Jinxx.
They sat down with us.
"Hey guys!"
"Hey" Scout and I said in unison.
"You okay there Six?" Jinxx said using my nickname they gave me.
"Yea, just a bit tired..." I lied.
Scout shot me a look. Just then our friend Jake came running up to us.
"Hey" he sitting down. We all greeted him back and we all started talking to one another.
"So, you guys want to hang out later?" Christian said to us. Jake and Jinxx agreed but Scout couldn't because she had a family thing.
"What about you Six?"
"Hmm? Yea sure, sounds fun CC" I said using his nickname.
"Cool" just then we all got up and walked inside the school.
We all headed to our lockers to put away our bags. When I got to mine I saw it had notes all over it.
"Fag"
"Emo"
"Gay"
"Worthless"
"Go kill yourself"
"Cutter"
Most of them read. I ripped them off my locker and threw them in the trash. I put my things in my locker and slammed it shut. I then headed to my first class with Jake. Math... Bleh..
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry these are so short! ... It's late and I was trying to be silent so my dad wouldn't wake up.... anyways, the next chapter will be much longer, I promise I won't procrastinate and write it really late like I did for the last two. Comment if you like it or hate it. I'll try to improve, this is my first story so be easy on me, kay? Anyways NIGHT. I will update, daily.