Status: Updating as much as possible. Active!

A Baby Boy You've Held So Tightly, This Pain It Visits Almost Nightly

He's just like me, but so different at the same time.

Image

When Jake and I entered the class, we just about right away separated. The class has a seating plan so we can't choose who to sit with. I went and sat in my seat at the back of the class with my head down...
I guess I must have zoned out because right when I looked up again there was some gorgeous kid at the front.
Mr.Mora told him to sit beside me. Shit
He came and sat beside me, and I could feel my muscles tense up.
"Hey I'm Ashley."
I let out a breath
"Andy"

Time Lapse, after class ;D
I gathered up my things and ran out of the class. I ran to my locker and put my books and homework away, only to grab the books I needed for my next class. I slammed my locker shut and walked away from it.
As I was walking, All I could think about was that Ashley kid... he was so gorgeous.. But I guy like him would never go for a guy like me...I mean who would?
I was interrupted from my train of thought when I bumped into someone.
"Oh shit, sorry!" I looked up to see none other than Ashley himself. I felt my cheeks heat up.
"Hey it's no problem." He smiled and helped me pick up my things.
"So..Andy right?" .. I just nodded awkwardly.
"Hey let me see your schedule, we might have more classes together...and I could use all the guidance to find my classes.." he chuckled.
"Okay" I got out my schedule and handed it to him.
He took it and read it over, and a smile formed on his face.
"Damn..we have all the same classes." I smiled. I didn't know whether to be nervous or ecstatic.
We walked through the halls to our next classes.
We started talking about all the bands we liked, and started getting to know each other. Although I left most things out. He didn't need to know about it all
It seemed he liked almost all the same things that I did.. I am really starting to like this guy..
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Sorry this is really short and shitty. I've been doing a lot lately but I'm back now!... This chapter is extremely shitty in my opinion.. But I'll be writing more soon :3
Comment, Recommend, Subscribe :3