Status: Updating as much as possible. Active!

A Baby Boy You've Held So Tightly, This Pain It Visits Almost Nightly

Don't let this dense douche get to you.

Image

Soon we had gotten through most of our classes. Now it's time for lunch.. But I wasn't going to eat.

As I walked through the school to the court yard, where all my friends were, I ran into someone.

"Oy! Here's the little faggot" Said a British accent I could easily recognize. Danny Worsnop

"L-leave me alone Danny" I cursed at myself for stuttering.

"And what if I don't?" He said stepping closer. I'll admit. I was terrified.

"You'll have to deal with me" Said a new, familiar voice. I turned around so I could see who it was.

Ashley

"Ah. So the new faggot is sticking up for the original. How sweet" Danny mocked.

"Ah. you don't want to mess with me. I've had a reputation at my old schools, not to be messed with"
Ash said.

"Ohh...so we got a tough guy don't we? Got yourself a keeper don't we Ballsack!" Danny said, hitting my back.....hard.

Ashley let out a low growl, then punched Danny square in the jaw.

I looked at the now whimpering Danny on the ground. I had to stifle back laughter.

Ashley grabbed my hand, and I automatically felt butterfly's in my stomach.

We walked out into the courtyard. Then we stopped and he turned to me.

"That douche didn't hurt you did he?" Ashley asked me concerned.

"No, you got there right in time... I was just wondering...why did you save me?" I asked, looking down at my feet.

"Because you're one of my friends...why wouldn't I?" He asked.

"Because I'm nothing more than a little worthless emo faggot." I mumbled.

Ashley caught me by surprise and pulled me into a hug. I tensed up, because I'm not used to being touched.

I relaxed into a hug and hugged back.

Too soon for my liking he pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"Don't let that dense douche get to you, Andy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I updated this late guys! I was sort of blocked.
Now. I need to ask you guys a favor... I might be updating a little later, because it's sort of difficult to write both P.O.Vs.... Plus I've got to get things ready for school next week.

Now. If any of you guys want to help me out, and want to be a co-author... Please message me.. :3

I Love You All!!!!! *virtually hugs* :DD By the way. I have NOTHING against Danny. I'm actually a HUGE Asking Alexandria fan..And I love and look up to him dearly... I just made him a douche for this story. :3