Status: Updating as much as possible. Active!

A Baby Boy You've Held So Tightly, This Pain It Visits Almost Nightly

My Mess of a life

Image
Ashley's P.O.V

I really wish I'd ben able to go with Andy and the guys to CC's, but mom and dad told me I had to come home.
I really liked Andy. But more than a friend should. I think of him more than I should. I find him WAY more attractive than I should.
I mean, have you not seen those beautiful eyes, so blue, so...unreal. The way his hair just seems to fall gracefully down his back, black locks jutting this way and that. A smile that could brighten anyones day. And don't get me started on his body. He was tall, especially for his age, and very very skinny.
Almost too skinny. But I've only really seen him wearing tight clothing once or twice, most of the time he wears a few layers, a jumper or something. But does he look good in tight clothes, but, as mentioned before, too thin.

Actually, maybe I should ask someone about that. Jake maybe...or...Scout! thats right, she said they we best friends.

Thats it, I'll do that.

I mean, I'm bi, its not weird that I find a guy attractive its that I find a guy attractive so soon.

"Ashley!"
"...Huh?"
"Ashley, you completely zoned then." My mom was standing at the foot of the stairs, a large box in her hands. "Help me carry this up. Its your stuff, anyway." Absent-mindedly, I nodded, making my way down the stairs at taking the box, but my mind was still on Andy...

Image
Andy's POV

"Bye C'. Thanks for having me!"
"No problem, dude. You sure you don't wanna stay over?" His eyebrows folded down in a concerned fashion. I shook my head once again. Its not that I didn't want to stay over, its that I can't.

"You know I can't C. Even if I could, I have to see to my brother and sisters, make em' get up early and drive them to school..." I smiled at him, hoping it would mask over the sudden sadness I felt. He patted my shoulder, sighing, the concerned look still lingering on his face.
"K', Andy. DOn't hesitate to call if you ever...you know, need any help...with anything." I nodded gratefully, said a final goodbye, then headed off home.

At least I had my car (which was now all dirty and trashy inside, the result of four guys all in one car listening to Motley Crue).
Deciding I'd clean it up before I woke up my siblings tomorrow morning, in stead of now, I parked up and retrieved my keys from the passenger seat.

The keys clacked together as I made my way to the door, and even more so when I opened it.

It was silent inside.

Too silent.

Usually the noise of the twins playing or the TV, something. But I couldn't hear anything.
Wait, who went to pick them up from school?! Shit!
Michael's fine, he can get back himself, but sisters, not so much. As if on cue, the phone rang. I practically ran to pick it up.
"Hello?"

"Hello. Who are you?"

"Andy Biersack. Who is this?"

"This is Heather and Marissa's elementary school. They've been here for hours, no ones come to pick them up. We've phoned several times, but no ones picked up the phone either." The lady on the other end's impatient tone annoyed me, but it wasn't her fault that my dads a lazy-ass drunk that can't even take care of his own children.

"O-Okay...don't worry, I'll be there shortly to pick them up...tell them not to worry, tell them Andy will be there soon. And tell them I'm so sorry." The lady agreed, but was somewhat rude about it, probably cos' I didn't tell her why they hadn't been picked up. I set down the phone, and just as I did, a voice said;

"Who the fuck was that?!" I turned to see my dad at the foot of the stairs.
"D-Dad...it was the school...Heather and Marissa's school" He laughed.
"Pfft, why would they b phoning? Your probably lying. Who was it really? Your boyfriend, fag?!" I shook my head.
"n-n-no dad...it r-really is. Y-you forgot to pick them up from school, so I'm going to."
"I forgot?! I FORGOT?!" he raised his voice, throwing his arms up in the air. "SO NOW YOUR BLAMING IT ON ME?! MY FAULT HUH?! GUESS YOU'LL START BLAMING THE FACT YOUR A FAG ON ME, OR THAT YOUR FAT, SOON, WON'T YOU. FAG!" I fought to hold back tears, but the second he hit me, I couldn't. They started to fall down my face in rivers, smudging my make up undoubtedly.
My dad laughed again, as I made an attempt to reach the door. I flung it open, hearing the smash of a glass as I ran out.
"Fucking run to your boyfriend fag!" I ignored it and jumped in my car and started the engine, driving off in the way of the elementary school, despite wanting to drive back to CC's.

What a mess of a life I have.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait, but I hope it was worth it! ^^ Now over to le Zahizzle6 for le next chapter, sure its gonna be awesome...and sorry this chapter was a little long :o ah well. I hope I got it right, I'm not entirely sure! >.< Enjoy anyways!