Status: Pugs are awesome

Christian coma turns into a ummmh ... Pug?

And your Wish is?

CC P.O.V.
"I give you one Wish", what does she mean?
"Who are you?"
she smiled, "I am so glad that you asked, my name is Eddie, not really, and my last name is not your problem, I am a which and I like music and hate salad, to your help".
I was pretty sure that she said that she was a which, but that is just absurd, " I think I heard wrong, but did you say which?".
".. well yes I did, your not wrong at all, and I have been watching you for a long time now, to see if your worthy of my wish".
I turned pale" so you have been stalking me?"
"No, no your wrong, I have only been watching you sleep, and walking around you like outside, you didn't see me at all, like not a stalker, I promise you".
I looked at her strange expression" And I'm not a man" I said joking, not that she got it thou.
"Your not a man?, but In the showe.." I looked at her shocked " you watched me shower?",
She started to blush"well no, ummh yes, maybe, One time, i DIDN'T KNOW, I SWEAR, I just had to use the toilet, i am so sorry". She looked away" It's okay" I told her, She smiled, "so, what do you wish for then?".
I wondered about many things, maybe i could get super powers, so that I could go to Andy and say "look what I got" he would be green all threw, or maybe I could get more sexy(note, he is as sexy as reality can handle) so I could show Ashley, that I was better than him, but no, that is just boring, I looked around me and saw the Shirt I had got earlier from Andy and Jake.
"OH I wanna become A Pug", I don't really know why I said that, but before I knew it, everything started to shine, and my head hurt like F***, Then I passed out.

-le next day-

Andy P.O.V.
I was outside CCs home, cause as smart as I was, I forgot my mobile phone, so I knocked at his door, like maybe 10 times, but when he didn't answer I checked the door, it was open, so my stupid brain thought that, he might been killed or even raped, or even attacked by a werewolf or something like that, so I looked inside, waiting for the worst, only to be met by a little thing laying on the carpet.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, I updated, I don't care If I don't have anyone who likes it, cause I do, And I won't stop writing until the End,
And if I have some nice readers, then "WELCOME I LOVE YOU ALL", just kidding, but I would love some nice comments, and
ready to find out what the little thing is, then wait for the next chapter
da da daaaaa!