Status: Pugs are awesome

Christian coma turns into a ummmh ... Pug?

Waking up

When I woke up, I felt.... short, and quite furry too. I opened my eyes, only to be met by two blue eyes, belonging to my dear friend Andy. I was about to say something, but all that came out, was a little dog like whimper.
"Awwwwwh you're so cute, yes you are, you little cutie pie" Andy looked at me in a way that made me thing about his mentality. I tried to talk again, but still, the only sound, that came out was more dog like whimpers, and Andy was now smiling like a maniac or even like Jack nicholson as the Joker, damnn that batman thing must have made him insane.
suddenly I felt the ground disappearvfrom under my feet, and I was now looking at Andy, quite shocked.
"Yes, your the cutest little Pug like ever, I didn't know that CC had A Pug, what is your name little one?" I looked down, fuck my feet wasn't really feet at all but paws, It wasn't a dream, This is so cool. Now I could to anything, I could just sleep all day long, and do what I wanna do.
I look at Andy with my puppy eyes, and he looks like hes about to melt, so I licks his face.
He laughs, if he only knew that It was me, then I'm sure he wouldn't laugh so much as now, but I play along, and gives him another lick.

Andy P.O.V.
The pug seems to like me, since it keeps licking my face, It's so cute, and funny, how could CC hide something like this from me, he better have a good excuse, for this time, I won't believe in that he was attacked by another coma from the future. I look at the Pug again, It looks a little tired, so I walk over to the couch, and sits whit the pug on my lap, it looks a little fuzzed, but lays down after some minutes.
I pets it's little furry back, until he falls asleep, and I was tired myself, but was woken by something buzzing underneath me, I'm so silly, of course my mobile phone, after looking for some seconds, I found it.
1 missed call, Ashley, I calls back, Ashley answers fast
Ashley: Hello?
Andy: hey Ash, it's me
Ashley: oh, hey Andy, why didn't you take your phone?
Andy: I forgot it last night, so I had to go back to CC
Ashley: so, how is CC doing?
Andy: well, thats the strange thing, cause CC is gone, but I found someone else thou.
Ashley: What did you find?
Andy: I won't tell, if you wanna know, then get your ass over here, you lazy dude.
Ashley: I swear, If it's like a joke, and you making me leave my bed for nothing, then I will make you feel pain, and batman won't be able to help you then.
damn he sounds tired
Andy: Lol still in bed, and by the way Ashley...
Ashley: What?
Andy: what crawled up your ass- i smirked-
Ashley: F*** you Andy, I will be there in 25 minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you -drowning lessons- for your lovely comment.