Status: Back and running!

Speak the Truth, Even if Your Voice Shakes

11

1. I've tattled on my sister; thus creating a rift in my family and her relationship with me.
2. I've sent nude photos of myself to guys I barely know. I had phone sex with a guy I never met. I had a guy I never met in person come over my house when no one was home, and made out on my couch.
3. I've gotten attached to a guy who has hurt me, and is leaving again moving to FL. I wish I could move with him, but I think that only because everything is comfortable with him.
4. The same guy I slept over his house and we had a little too much fun, and I lied about having an orgasm.
5. I've watched so much porn that I’ve desensitized myself towards sex.
6.I’m sitting on my ass not doing what I planned to do with myself and proving to my extended that their right about me, and I can’t do anything right.
7. I’m a virgin, with a mind of a whore.
8. I’m a narcissist.
9. I’ve never done anything horrible:
Haven’t skipped class
Haven’t snuck out of the house
Haven’t smoked, done drugs, or drank alcohol
Haven’t had sex
Haven’t gone to parties
Haven’t done anything important without my parents’ permission (aka tattoo or piercing)
And yet my parent’s still aren’t proud.
10. I have had some sexual thoughts about women, but I have never acted on them, I’m curious.
11. I used to steal my sister’s Halloween candy, in the middle of the night.
12. I found my dad’s porn stash, and watched them, at the age of 12.
13. I lied close to always about doing my homework.
14. I wait until everyone has left and scream fuck at the top of my lungs.
15. I've thought about hurting myself to rid of some of the pain, but it doesn’t seem worth it, and I would lose my dad’s respect.
16. I’m a true disappointment, and I don’t feel as though I can change that fact.
17. Every time winter comes along I become depressed.
18. I dream of being in the fashion industry, but don’t think I can make it.
19. There is so much more, but not all of it is going to come out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anonymous