Monday

Jobs Suck

As I open my green eyes I can see the most beautiful sight. It makes anyone melt when they see him. That’s right I’m talking about the most beautiful man in the world, Brian Haner, My boyfriend. That’s right be jalousies. I, Zackary Baker was lucky enough to be dating Synyster Fucking Gates! I still cant believe it, and we have been dating for 6 years.

It always feels like a dream when he kisses me, or grabs my ass, or when he calls me doll face. I’ve known Brian ever since grade school. We’ve been best friends since like 2nd grade, and we have been dating ever since he asked me to the homecoming dance in 8th grade.

I just lay there for a few minutes just watching him sleep. I know that sounds kind of creepy, but he is just so beautiful, I cant help it. They way his broad chest rises and falls ever so slightly. The way his soft breathing can calm you until you are hypnotized. I don’t know, there’s something about Brian that is so unbelievably calm and soothing. He’s like an angel. My angel. That means you can look but you cant touch. If you touch I will hunt you down and cut your fucking hands off, so you cant touch him again. God I’m so weird, Anyway.

After I watch him sleep I look over at the clock that sat on the night stand, that Cobbi(Brian‘s cousin)gave us. The green florescent light flashed 6:15, I usually don’t get up until 6:30, and Brian gets up at 6;45. Brian is such a baby when it comes to waking up in the morning.

Maybe its because he knows that when he gets up he has to go to work. And he hates his job. I guess you could say he’s a secretary. But he would probably punch you in the face if you called him that. He’s not really a secretary, he’s more of an assistant. You know, the person who files the papers, makes the appointments, gets his boss his coffee, and picks up the dry cleaning. And not to mention lessen to his bosses bitching about work, and his problems at home. It drives Brian Crazy, but his job pays really good money. And we need that money until I get a job.

I know I sound like a bum that mooches off his boyfriend, but I haven’t had a decent job in a year. I just cant find a job that pays good money. Has reasonable hours, and the employees are nice, not some stick up the ass, suns-of-bitches that wine about every little thing. But what am I complaining bout?

Brian’s Job is hard. And his boss, Mr. Cooper, is a homophobic, tight ass, over demanding, ’you better do what I fucking say or your fired’ middle aged, married, rich, dick head. That’s right, Brian has to listen and do what that tight wad says for 60 hours a week plus over time.

Brian also cant take me out to the office parties and picnics or anyof that shit. And if he does bring me, we cant be a couple because he would be fired for being gay, and being immoral in front of working grounds, or some bullshit like that. Like I said before, Mr. Ass hole is homophobe. It makes me sick, all Brian is to his boss is some pore piece of flesh that has to do what he says, and that lives with a fat ass, good for nothing roommate(that’s me. Well that’s what Mr. Cooper calls me). If it wasn’t the fact that we have bills to pay, Brian would have punched some since in to that motherfucker, and quit. But if Brian quit we would be living out on the street.

I decide to get up an go make some coffee for me and Him. So he wont be as pissed that he has to go in to work today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like i said before if you like it tell me and i'll write more. If you don;t like it. still comment and tell me what i could do to make it better.