Monday

I want my money slut!

If you walked into the Orange county hospital, your first feeling would be....numb. Everything is numb. If you looked at the nurses, sure they have a smile on there face, but that smile isn’t real. They’re tired and all their emotions are drained.

You look in the waiting room and you see all the people grieving. For not knowing what’s wrong with there loved ones, or they just got the bad news and they’re trying not to believe it.

You walk further down the halls and see all the people wasting away in stiff hospital bed. Some of the patients are hooked up to machines and needles. While others are laughing and talking with family, friends; waiting to go home. Some aren’t that lucky though.

Sure there are some good things about the hospital. If you walk down another hall you come to the nursery. Where all the new hellions await to have life and to be loved. You see all the new mommies and daddies giving each other and there new son or daughter googly eyes.

How cute, right? But that’s not all. Nothing is ever that happy in a hospital. Now if you look down the hall to our last destination you'll see the ICU.

Oh the joys of the ICU. The sweat smell of starel. The desalinate bodies. The quick and fanatic movement of doctors. The hint of salt in the air, and of course the sickly smell of flower. You can’t forget the smell of dieing flowers!

If you looked at every room, every patent holds a different story. All the stories are unique in there own ways.

If you looked in room 372 you see a middle aged man, who overdosed on pain pills on accident, but if you look to the room beside him you see and young man around 16, overdosed on heroine.

If you look in room 356 through 358 you see the victims of a car crash. You see an old lady, who fell asleep at the wheel, with a coma. Next door you see a young lady crying in one of those stiff hospital beds. She just found out that, from the car crash; she miss charged her 5 month old baby.

And in the last room you see a young girl laying in a bed with tube up her nose. She has no visitors because her only living relative is was the old lady who feel asleep behind the wheel. But the out look of the old lady living after that is very very low.

In the last room where going to see today has a very different story in it. In the bed was a young man named Brian; with long black hair with a breathing tube down his throat, and harsh white bandages around his arms. To the side of him was a another young man named Zacky. With again black hair and what would be beautiful blue/green eyes if he hadn’t been crying. Right now there just red.

He was holding onto the other mans hands for dear life. As in, if he let go; so would Brian. Zacky had been sitting their for 3 days now. Holding onto Brian’s hand, and crying. Once he had the strength to stop crying he called
Susie; Brains mom. But not short after she answered the phone, did he start crying again.

Susie was down right devastated! She said, when she could she’ll be there as soon as possible. But in the back of her mind she didn’t want to go. She didn’t want to see her son in so much pain.

Try as she might, she could not come up with a good excuse to not go and see her only son in the hospital. She didn’t like the idea of anyone, especially her own children; that includes Zacky; in that kind of situation.

So deep down, she knew she had to go, she knew she couldn’t avoid it forever. She had to face her fears and see her son before anything bad happens.

But she didn’t want to face her fears. She didn’t want to see her worst fear come to life. Her child dieing before her, was the scariest thing she could face in her mind. Not even facing her ex-husband again was more frightening then that. She had to go and that was that!

Now, if you were in this fluke, closure is the best thing right? Well tell that to Zacky! He just wants Brian to get out of hell and come back to him. He wants to be held again and have someone to cry on…But he doesn't’t have the common sense to freaking pick up a phone and call someone! Next to Brian, friends are the next best thing he is going to get….

Friends are the fucking wall you hang your heart on! If you need them they would be there for you! All you have to do is somehow contact them, and that what the fucking phone was invented for!

And sooner or later something in Zacky’s head kicked in and he remember that. He collected what was left of his composer and found a pay phone down the hall. He somehow managed to keep his hands still long enough to pick up the phone and put in some change that was stashed in his back pocket. The next problem he faced was…who to call?

He would have called Jimmy, but humans can only take so much trauma and Jimmy was still scared shit-less from what happened to his friend in he’s house. So he was off the list.

Next mental option on the list was Johnny. I guess you could call him the newest member of the group, but he sure as hell didn’t act like it. He acted like he know everyone from when they were in diapers. Even though he only met the guys about a year and a half ago…

He seems like a good choice be he is out of the country and has the shittiest phone you could ever image…no service AT ALL! So that’s another notch off the list.

The last person, who should have been the first one on Zacky’s mental list of ‘People to call’ was Matt. Matt Sanders. Zacky’s best fucking friends sense pre-fucking-K…When he thought about calling Matt a big ‘DUH’ came to mind.

Why didn’t he think of him to start with? I mean sure they haven’t seen each other in the past year or two, but that’s maybe because Matt has been on tour with another band in Europe. He should have been home with family a month ago for the holidays. But Zacky didn’t know if he should interupt Matt’s ‘family time’. He had a bit of a temper when things got interrupted.

“Aww what the hell” Zacky thought, as he dialed the number to Matt’s cell.
It did nothing but ring for 11 seconds, the most rushing 11 seconds of Zacky’s life. As Matt said hello, Zacky rushed everything that happened from the constant arguing from the last time he spoke to Brian, to now. Speaking so fast he stumbled over his own words with tears here and there.
Soon silenced filled the room. Leaving many minds thinking.

“Umm, Zacky?” was the only thing that came out of the receiver of the phone.

“Dammit Matt? What the hell am I going to do? I need some help, I need my best friend. Can you come see me? Please Matt? Please?” Zacky was spastic. A large sigh came from the other end of the phone

“Sure thing ho, I’ll be there in a minute.”

“I want my money when you get here slut” Laughter came booming from both their mouths.

“Thanks Matt I really need you.”
“No problem Zacky, I’m here for you brother.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OH GOD IM SOOOOO SORRY IT TAKES FOREVER FOR ME TO UPDATE!!!!!
my laptop is giving me such a fucking hard time!!!! Im sooooo sorry!!!!

Anyway i really liked writing this chapter it was fun!
And at the end where Zacky and Matt are having that little "ho, slut" conversation, its a little inside joke with me and Stacey.....DONT ASK!!!

Comments and feed back rock!!!!