Monday

Don't hit me...But its Monday

Its now 6:40. I made coffee and chocolate chip pancakes, Brian’s Favorite. God I hope he wont be in one of his moods when he wakes up.

I signed as I thought everything over. Brian HATES Mondays. Even when I meat him in elementary school he despised them. He only gets Sundays off, and that’s not enough time for a person with a job like Brian’s He also knows, when Monday comes he has to deal with his boss, and bitchy coworkers. He hates those people with a passion. Anyway

I set the kitchen table with hot fresh coffee and pancakes, and strolled up the stairs to wake up Brian. And hopefully he wont punch me this time.

The last time I woke Bri up too early on a Monday, He punched me in the nose. He didn’t mean to. He wasn’t thinking, and I was nagging him to get out of bed. I guess he just snapped. But right after he hit me, he just kept on apologizing to me and kept on saying “Oh god Zacky…I’m so sorry. Please baby, I’m so so sorry. Please don’t leave me.” He took me out shopping and out to a nice restaurant to show he really was sorry. I told him it was ok and I forgave him, and that he didn’t have to take me out. But he insisted. Anyway.

I sneaked down the hallway and opened the door that leads to me and Brian’s room.

I gently closed the door and looked over to the bed to see Brian snuggled in the covers and his face lying comfortable on my pillow. He looked so peaceful, to bad his boss makes his life a living hell. He’s been pushing Brian really hard lately. He’s really stressed. And when he wakes up he will be one stressed out motherfucker.

I sat on the edge of the bed, and leaned down to move some strands of soft black hair that covered his face. I tried to wake him up by kissing his check. But when that didn’t work I stared to shake him gently and whisper in his ear “Brain, come on babe, Its time to wake up.”

His eyes flickered open, reveling beautiful chocolate brown eyes. His lips sharpened into a welcoming smile.

“Morning Bri” I said praying he wont the too mad.

“Morning” he yawned.

“Brian…Don’t hit me bit its Monday.” I said quickly. His smile fell and he let out a large sigh.

“Zacky…I’m sorry that I ever hit, but I’m not going to ever hit you ever again. If I hit someone. Its going to be Cooper.”

“I know Bri. I’m not holding that agents you.” He retched over and gave me a hug.

“Well, since your up. I made breakfast if your hungry.” I said as I hurled my self from the bed.

“ok, cool. I’ll be down there I a minute.” He said through another yawn; Walking towards the bathroom.

I walked down the stairs and straight to the kitchen. I made me some coffee. As I sipped the bitter rich liquid, I looked around the kitchen. It was a mess. I can’t cook worth a shit, and when I do cook I always make a huge mess.

I trudged over to the sink where all the dirty dishes that we were to lazy to clean, and filled it with hot water and soap. As I waited for the sink to fill I grabbed all the dishes and literally dumped them into the sink.

You know how it feels when you think about something, your mind slips away, and you forger everything else. Well…that happens to me A LOT. I get so caught up in stuff I forget everything else. Like just now.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I forgot that the sink was still running. I only released that the floor was flooded was when I herd Brian yell “WHAT THE HELL?!” in shock.

I snapped out of my trance; running to turn off the sink. Almost slipping on the water and falling on my ass.

I shut off the tap and looked up to see Brian trying really hard not to laugh. I could fell my face turning red. Then I started stuttering “ I…uh…it um…aw shit.” I looked down at the now liquid covered floor. Great I have to clean the dishes AND the floor. I hate cleaning, damn it.

“Damn Zacky. If your going to wake up so early, drink more coffee.” Brian snickered. I just kept on looking at the floor. I’m such a fucking jinx.

“Oh Zacky. Its ok. We can get it cleaned. Its okay baby.” He came over to me and grasped me in a hug.

“You ok doll face?” He asked. A little concern in his eyes.

“yeah, But I just released that I have to clean the floor now.” I said in my best pretend pout. He laughed and led us to the table. He started to stuff his face with pancakes. He seems to be in a good mood. For now.

He finished his food in record time and ran upstairs to take a shower then finish getting ready for work. I grabbed the mop from the closet and started to clean the kitchen again.

I was half way done mopping the floor, when I felt something snake around my waist. I jumped and the handle to the mop hit me in the nose. Brain just laughed as I grabbed my nose. I turned around to be face to face. Well…Face to shoulder( I’m kinda short)with my beautiful boyfriend.

He was wearing black skinny jeans, a black button up, long sleeve shirt(his boss makes him cover up his tattoos. He says there inappropriate for work)and a red tie. He took out his nose and ear piercings. Then he had hid hair brushed straight. He looked very handsome, but uncomfortable.

He looked over at he clock and signed. He grabbed his keys off the counter, Kissed me one more time on the lips and walked to the car. He slammed the door, and I herd him drive away.

I turned back around to finish the floor. I sighed to my self and thought “Its going to a long day
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, heres the second part. Its not that good. but they will get better if i write more.

So if y'all like this story then comment and an I'll write more.