Monday

God Dammit

Brian’s POV

Awww, dammit! This is great, just fucking great! I’m late for work, my boyfriend thought I was going to hit him, I have to call someone to fix the floor, and on top of it all. Its Monday. Mr. Cooper is going to have my ass for being late.

I try to calm my self down by blasting some music through the cars sound system, but that doesn’t really work when one of the speakers bust. Piece a shit car. I told Zacky that we should of got the other deal. Sure, it was $2,500 more then the car we have now. But we could have afford it. Plus it didn’t look like it would break down every time you pushed the gas petal. Or touch the gear shift. But nooooooooooo. He just had to be a cheapskate, and he had to be too gullible to see that the thing was going to fall off the hinges any second.

I sighed in frustration and hit the steering wheel. Praying that it wouldn’t explode. I could see my office building in sight. I pulled up to security and showed them my ID.

“Well, hey Haner. Aren’t we a little late for work today?” Paul, one of the security guards said, while typing in my ID.

“Shove it McLean! I’m not in the mood.” I sneered at him. Snatching my ID back as he handed it at me.

“Aw. Is Haner in a bad mood. Does Haner want his boyfriend to suck him off?” He snickered as he opened the gate to car park. Paul knows in gay, and he knows about me and Zacky. He wouldn’t tell. He just likes to use it agents me. For blackmail, or just for a good laugh. And boy doe
s he know how to push my buttons.

I flipped him the bird and zoomed towards my parking spot. I grabbed my cell phone, briefcase, and other necessary items I’ll need for the rest of the day. I literary ran to the elevator hoping that it was still open. But of course, The second I got to the hall where the elevators are, the doors slid closed.

“God dammit, motherfuckin, piece of shit, good for nothing…Buzzzzz.” I retched over and took my beeper of my belt. I cringed as I saw Mr. Coopers number flash across the small screen.

Shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit. I dashed down the hall towards the stairs. Knowing that if I wait for the elevator any longer I could loose my job. Which wouldn’t be that bad if I took better care of the bills. Or maybe make Zacky do them.

I ran up eight flights of stars before I hit my floor. By then I was out of breath and sweating. I probably looked like shit. Great another reason for Mr. Copper to yell at me. I pushed past some office coworkers that gave me funny looks or disapproving snarls.

I’m not the most popular person in the office. I’m the youngest guy in the system. I tend to have a bad mouth on me, and I also tend to lash out at people or post rude comment about people when there not paying attention. But that’s there fault. You mess with me, I’ll mess with you, twice as hard.

I saw Kathy, the secretary, at her desk. She looked up from her computer screen, and gave me a small reassuring smile. Trying to assure me that Mr. Cooper wont be to mad.

Kathy is one of the only few people I could stand in this hell. She’s about my age; has dirty blonde hair, pretty green eyes(not as pretty as Zacky’s of course) and a nice smile, and personality. She’s a nice women. But then again, she’s the office whore. She’s slept with about every man of this section of the building. Thank god I had Zacky. And even I didn’t have him I still wouldn’t lend a finger on her. I don’t go for woman like her. Its just gross. Anyway

I tried to straighten my self out, and catch my breath before entering the war zone(that’s what I called Mr. Cooper’s office 2 reasons. 1, he yells like he should be a general in the arm. And 2, Anyone who went in there had too put up a fight not to slapped him in the face)

I shot out a shaky sigh, as I turned the door handle to His office. I hide behind the door, looking over towards Mr. Cooper’s desk. The back of his big leather chair was facing me. I gently closed the door behind me and walked to the front of his desk. Before I could say anything I her his scratchy, deep voice echo through the room.

“Nice for you to finally show up to work Mr. Haner.” I shutter at his words. He’s usually never this calm.

“Sorry I’m late sir. Me and Zacky kinda Had some trouble with the ‘plumbing’ this morning.” I said. Remembering the incident from this morning. Zacky’s just so cute. He’s a fucking clouts, buts he’s an adorable fucking clouts. He always thinks that when he does something wrong, I’m going to be mad at him. But he’s got it all wrong I could never be mad at him. Sure I could get frustrated, but he could never make me mad. I snapped out of my thoughts when Mr. Cooper’s deep voice echoed through the walls again.

“Oh, that bum still living at your house?” He asked. I could here the disapproving sound drip from his words. He doesn’t like Zacky very much. Just because he thinks he’s too lazy to get a job and mooches off of me. Which is so untrue. Zacky doesn’t have a job because he has standers. Which I admire about him. If I had standers like he does, then I wouldn’t have to work for a dip-shit like Mr. Cooper.

“Yes sir. He’s still living with me.” I said, clinching my teeth.

“Whatever. Lets cut the crap Haner. I have good new for you.” He said turning his chair to face me. He had a creepy smirk planted on his face.

“OK.” I said, not really knowing what to say.

“Haner I’m giving you a promotion.” His voice boomed, cutting to the chase.

I couldn’t believe what he said. He giving me a promotion. Hell yeah, I get better pay, I…wait. Is this a good thing.

“Um…thank you sir. But why are you giving me a promotion?” I asked. Kinda worried of what the out come may me.

“Because Haner. Your one of the hardest working people in this office. AND, Because I think you could handle the extra reasonability.”

“Um ok. I’m glad you think I’m hard working, but I’m not to sure about the extra work.”

“It pays better, better benefits, and you get have the business car. And believe me Haner, I‘ve seen the piece of crap you drive. You deserve a better car.” He said, eying me carefully.

What could I say. I could use the extra money. The better benefits I could use when Zacky is a little caught up in himself and hurts himself. And dude, I’m not going to lie when I say I REALLY want the company’s Bens. I sighed as I thought it over. What the hell. I’m doing it.

“I’ll do it.” I said with convenience.

“Good, Now, your going to have to keep your beeper and cell phone on constantly. I will be Contacting you to get me impotent papers and documents for cases, You will be connected to me 24/7. That means I can call you any time of day of night. I expect you to answer when I call too. Got that. I’ll explain more details of you promotion later. But now I need you to go out and get me these documents from the library, Get statements from there suspects(I work of a very important lawyer)Make me an appointment with one of my client, get my dry cleaning and call my wife to tell her that I’m going out after work with a friend.” After he finished that mouth full. He gave me a piece of paper and shoved a pair of keys in my hands. Then ushered me out of his office. I stood there, by the door dumbfounded, with my mouth slightly ajar. I cant believe I agreed to this hell. I stood there a few more minutes, trying to get over the fact that I’m now practically Mr. Cooper’s slave.

Kathy came over to me and asked me if I was ok. I just shook her away and headed for the elevator. Thinking, what the hell I got my self into. As I waited for the elevator doors to slide open. I thought to my self. “God dammit. This is going to be a living hell.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, its now 3:08 and i Had three cups of coffee. I just Finnished another chapter and im working on my other story. Im really tierd and i really appreciate if you comment. please.