‹ Prequel: Celeste 2
Sequel: World Order 1
Status: Rekindled - Expect recurring Updates.

Book of God 1

Book of God 1

The books of god, is not like other books. What ever god they're about ..

A book of god, is about the particular god from who's name it's created. They are all multilingual. First it's the major language, followed by several lesser languages, then is the Gods language as the end. This is a focal point, giving a special feeling for the particular god. A language, is a key to the psyche of an individual. It reflects values, living conditions, and anything else of importance. These are books of great understanding. Carrying messages to it's owner .. or reader? They all gives an understanding of how to act in respect to the god.

Not acting properly, towards a god, is extremely dangerous. Upsetting, or even enraging a god, has dangerous, and unpleasant re-precautions. The gods have short tempers, are easy to offend. But, a good relation to the gods, has profound influence on one's life. One never know when exactly, the aid of gods can prove handy.

Knowing the gods, and then act according to them, is a virtue, rewarded manifold in the ways of the particular god. If one pay head to the ways of gods, life can be as easy as can be asked.

Minor mistakes are forgiven, assuming you did first live in high regard. A prayer is always good. Never forget your prayers, gods like them, appropriate them. They are all easy flattered, by those who have not previously enraged them.
♠ ♠ ♠
01/14/(1.0.4)

Wisdom or folly? are you a virtous person, individual? if so, you may grasp what's kept between these covers.