Status: Working on sequal

Changing the Girl

Princess of the Music Scene

Regarding Damien and I telling the tour: Alex calmed down soon after he exploded that night, and apologized. I, of course, accepted. Damien had lay with me that night, just soothing me. Singing and just being there. I never knew it could feel that nice.

Boys Like Girls and The Maine joined the tour back in Nebraska, but to be honest, nothing really exciting happened. Within a few weeks they had to leave the tour to join another. We joked, had a few laughs, and it all ended too soon.

Asking Alexandria gradually got sober. The rest of the guys had stopped drinking in front of Danny, but decided to stop all together. More support for their vocalist.

Black Veil Brides kept on rocking. They, like so many others, became like older brothers. I gradually (re)warmed up to Jinxx. I realized he really was only worried, and he wasn’t trying to hurt me.

Matthew Flyzik. Well…we made up. They didn’t let me be alone with him, but they trusted him enough not to hurt me. Which made me wonder why they wouldn’t let me alone with him. Matt stopped drinking though. He didn’t like that he got that way when drunk.

Christopher Drew wasn’t heard from again. Probably because the entire tour flipped the fuck out on him. I was youngest, so everyone felt the need to protect me.

BrokenCyde did get praise. Their seas of fans at shows became oceans. Oceans became worlds.
They stayed protective, and they stayed grounded.

Jack never kissed me again. Neither did Alex. Both realized the major flaws with that. Zack and Rian kissed me once each though. They were jokes actually. But it still made me laugh, as did the others in the room. ATL would always be my safety net, and would always be my family. I could never stop loving those boys. They were a huge part of my life/

My Chemical Romance. The band that saved my life through their music and themselves. They helped me get over the loss of friends who turned out to be their family. I spent many nights sleeping over their bus. The boys even got me reading comic books. Gerard would come over to my bus every Sunday morning, sit me on his lap (I got used to it), and taught me how to draw. We’d sit for hours. Just drawing. Then the rest would come over. I’d snuggle into Ray on the couch. Then Frank would to my side. Mikey laid across us (our couch pulled out) and Gerard would lean into Ray. We’d watch old cartoons, ones they watched as kids, and they’d explain why they were important. They taught me how to be a kid again. And I loved them for it.

Ronnie continued to help me. He told me everything he went through. All he overcame and the problems he still had. I went to him when I REALLY wanted to give in. Ronnie was there for me and I really liked it.

But the tour had to end sometime. It ended on a tearful note. Promises for future tours were made (and kept). The lat show, we had all the bands up on stage for one last song. We sang Good Riddance by Green Day. All the singers sang. All the guitarists (Bassists too) and anyone who could play guitar, did. And the drummers hit tambourines or sang along. At the end we all just started hugging. I’d miss them.

But right now, I’m telling you about years after this. Ten years to be exact. We had been on tour with You Me at Six and Mayday Parade. But Damien, my boyfriend of ten years decided to stop by. He brought along the members of the DONE tour. Which confused me. But more than anything it made me happy as hell.

Once again, I found myself on stage with the same people in the crowd, plus two bands and their crews. Damien sang to me once again. “Forever can never be long enough for me. To feel like I've had long enough with you. Forget the world now we won't let them see, but there's one thing left to do.” I looked at him in slight confusion, but the words warmed my heart.

“Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way
Marry Me.” Tears built in my eyes, threatening to spill over.

“Today and every day
Marry Me
If I ever get the nerve to say "Hello" in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm.” Tears came to his eyes. I knew he was remembering seeing me in that café. He made the first move, which sparked our never ending friendship.

“Together can never be close enough for me
Feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you
And you're beautiful
Now that the wait is over
And love and has finally shown her my way
Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say "Hello" in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm.” I knew what he wanted. I was so very ready for it.

“Promise me
You'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to
Sing to you
When all the music dies.” I nodded, putting my hands over my mouth.

“And marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say "Hello" in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Marry me
Mm-hmm.” He finished.

Tears found their way down my face as I listened to the last chords’ playing out. Damien put the old guitar (the same one he announced our relationship with) down and the audience waited with baited breath. “Ten years ago today, I asked you out. You said yes. Today, as I fall to one knee,” He did, “I must ask of you one more thing. Elizabeth Rose Gaskarth,” no surprised faces were shown, for we had told the other bands years before. “Will you be my wife?” He opened a small box containing a white gold ring with an Amethyst gem in the middle. Two small diamonds perched, one each, on either side.

“Every day.” I whispered. Damien slid the ring onto my ring finger, and kissed my hand. He looked up and grinned. Within seconds I was being sup in a circle, gripping onto my fiancé.
Fiancé. The word sounded strange in my mind…but I loved it. I loved it like I loved Damien.
Cheers were distant to my ears. I pressed my lips to Damien’s and we stood there. Kissing on stage arranged to be wed.

We pulled apart softly, and grinned to one another. Damien whispered one last sentence that made me grin in remembrance.

“I get to marry the Princess of the Music Scene.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Marry Me by Train is the lyrics.

This chapter, I feel, made close to no sense. At ALL! Errr. I should have had ThisKitty read it for me first. :/

One more chapter left before the next sequal! It's gonna be EPIC!

Love ya!