Status: Please comment and tell me what you think of this, its only ever been meant as a short story but there are quite a lot of chapters but if you want a longer one check out my other ones to.

Forbidden Love.

Don't Forget.

“Hey dad,” I said as I walked in the kitchen as the sound of the radio filled the air.
“Hi Honey,” he said as he sat at the table, reading the post that had not long come, “You just heading out to school?”
“Yeah, I’m just leaving to go have the best day ever, “I said sarcasm dripping from every word, “Tell me again why I can’t be home school?” I questioned grabbing the toast that lay on his plate, earning myself a winning eye roll.
“Because I feel the need to let you interact with other teenagers.”
“Lot of good it does me.”
“You enjoy it really.”
“Do I?”
“You know you do,” he said grinning.
“I guess.”
“You should go anyway. You don’t want to be late.”
“If I have to,” I sighed.
“Good and remember no associating with the enemy,” he said more seriously.
“Yeah, Yeah, I know dad,” I said as my shoulders slumped.
I should know, I’ve been told every day since the day I was seven
“Well have fun Hun,” he said as he threw me a smile.
“Thanks dad,” I said before kissing his cheek and leaving the house to the, to hot sun.
I walked down the street, the sun on my face as I cut through the park, past the little old stream till soon enough I was in the school lot and racing up the stairs and into the school.
The bell rung out as I ran through the halls though none of my peers were around to be seen as I kept my focus upon my phone, not watching where I was running to.
“Ouch,” I said as I fell to the floor, dropping my phone in front of me, on to the cold hard tiled floor.
“I’m so sorry,” I said my eyes held down as I picked up the books which I’d caused them to drop and my phone which lay lifeless upon the ground, shoving it into my back pocket.
They didn’t speak as they held out a hand, helping me up as my cheeks burned red, my eyes still focused upon the ground.
“It’s ok Millard,” a familiar voice spoke out to me, causing my eyes to race to his face.
“Jonas,” I ushered bitterly.
“You should be more careful,” he said with a smirk on his lips.
“Well you should watch where you’re going,” I said shoving his books into his chest.
“You bumped into me,” he said a laugh in his voice.
I scoffed and simply walked away, not bothering to give him the time of day.
It had been like this almost every day, there was never a day we were ever just nice. Nick was the son of Kevin Jonas, the joint first winner of the business man award and the owner of Jonas enterprises or aka my dad rival.
Every day I was told the same thing, but I may as well be told don’t talk to Nick because to my dad and the rest of my family if your name was Jonas you were the enemy.

*****************************************************************************************

I opened the door to my English class to be met with a bitter and upset Mrs Slight, her usually snarls, even more prompt and riled, her daggered stare directed at me
“Miss Millard, would you like to explain what was so important you felt the need to be late to my class?”
“I, I, I just, Nick Jonas he…”
“I didn’t ask about Mr Jonas, did I? I asked about you.”
“I’m sorry I just…”
“Enough babbling Miss Millard, you can think of an excuse in detention, I’m sure you’ll have enough time, you’ve got a week’s worth.”
“But-“
“No buts, any student who cannot arrive on time for my class will be punished, you need to prepare for the real world Miss Millard, you won’t get opportunity’s to learn from your mistakes out there.”
“But if it wasn’t for Nick then I…”
“Oh what good timing,” Mrs Slight said grinning as Nick burst breathlessly through the door, “What another fine example of punishment when due, Mr Jonas, if you’d take your seat, detention for a week with Miss Millard.
I dragged my feet as I walked to my desk, feeling all eyes burning into me, apart from the popular pretty blondes who kept their eyes on only Nick who gave them a wink as he walked on by and a part of me died to laugh out loud at their petty insecure stupid minds, to go after a guy so in love with himself as I’m so gorgeous Nicholas Jonas.
That’d never be me, not ever, I thought as Nick shot me a glare as he took his seat, throwing me a one of a kind smile, letting me know what fun I was in for, letting me know without even a word that this would be one hell of a week.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and let me know what you think and what you think might happen as the story goes on and subscribe to this story for the next chapter. :)