Status: Will be updated when I have time

I Almost Told You That I Loved You

Chapter 1

I walked through the corridor on my way to my first lesson which was world history. I groaned remembering that I hadn't finished the 10 page essay we had started to do in class. Mr. Smith said if I didn't hand it in on time he's going to fail me and that he'd keep me after school everyday until I got it done. I don't think I even finished the first page of it. I was thinking of skipping the lesson but I knew I'd get caught. By the time I got there everyone else was in their seats.

"Ah Mr. Haner nice of you to join us." I say at the back of the room. "Today we're gonna learn about...." I started daydreaming and wishing this lesson was over already. Someone poked my arm over and over again but I kept ignoring them. A pile of text books was slammed on my desk bringing me out of my thoughts. "Mr. Haner what did I just say?"

"I don't know Sir."

"You don't know. Well you can come back after school and find out. I said who hasn't done their essay. So I'll ask again. Who hasn't done their essay." No one put their hand up.

"Wow even Mr. Haner has done it. I'll take it now if you don't mind."

"It's not done" I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"It's not done"

"I knew it was too good to be true. Detention after school until you get it done."

The rest of the lesson and the next two went by without any problems. It was lunch now and I normally hang out with Matthew Sanders, James/Jimmy Sullivan, Johnny Seward and Val and Michelle DiBenedetto. Matt and Val have been together since sixth grade. Matt was the only straight one out of all of the guys, Jimmy was bi, Johnny was gay and I was bi too. Right now I was going out with Michelle. Jimmy and Johnny were together. I got over to them and saw someone new.

"Hey Syn" Matt said as I got over to them.

"Hey man"

Michelle walked over to me and kisses me "Hey babe"

I kisses her back but it wasn't like it used to be. "Hey" was all said to her.

"Bri?"

I looked at her "Yes"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing why?"

"You seem distant"

"Sorry I just don't feel like I used to with you sorry. It feels like we're not close anymore."

"Are you braking up with me?"

"Yeah I'm sorry"

She walked away and I could see the tears in her eyes. I looked at the others knowing that they had seen and heard everything.

"Don't worry Bri she'll be ok" Val smiled at me.

I smiled and looked over to the new kid I think he is but I'm not sure. He has amazing emerald green eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is in Brian's POV