Status: Will be updated when I have time

I Almost Told You That I Loved You

Chapter 3

I played Walk by Pantera and a few other songs I knew.

"Wow. You're amazing Bri" he smiled.

"Thank you"

"Zack can you play for us?" Val asked.

"Errrr I don't know"

"Please Zacky" Jimmy begged. Zack laughed.

"Ok." I handed him my guitar. He thanked me as he sat on the floor with the guitar. We were all confused as to by he sat down until we noticed that he had the guitar upside down and he started playing.

"Oh you're left-handed" Johnny smiled. Zack nodded his head as he carried on playing.

"Matt I think we've found what we were missing" He nodded his head in agreement. Zack played the last cord to a song he said called Warmness on the soul. I've never heard it so I'm guessing he either wrote it or it's from a band I've not heard of before.

"Zack where did you hear that song it's awesome." Jimmy smiles at him.

He shook his head. "I errr I wrote it." He blushed.

"Really wow. It's amazing." Matt told him. He smiled.

"Thank you."

~Four days before~

Zacky's POV

I had just moved to Huntington Beach from Washington. I had been here for a few weeks. I had gotten lost a few times and I knew nobody but hopefully that will soon change but maybe it won't.

I wish I was still in Washington where I grew up and where my friends were. I wasn't the best at making new friends or meeting new people. You could say I was kind of shy.

We only moved because my sister Sasha had broken up with her old boyfriend and he wouldn't leave her alone and the fact that dad had to move offices from the on in Washington to the on in Huntington.

Sasha and my brother Landon liked it here and it didn't take long for them to find friends. Sasha would be at the mall most of the time and Landon at the skate park. I would tend to be either at the beach or in my room playing on my Xbox or playing guitar and writing songs. My dad was out most of the time working, while my mom was at home doing the house work and moaning at me to go out and find some friends.

The summer vacation was almost over. I think there is around two days left before I started school at Huntington Beach High. I wasn't looking forward to it.

I'm the odd one out in my family my dad runs a computer business, moms does what a wife is expected, Sasha is popular already and she can be a bitch but will stick up for her family when needed to and Landon was the skater. Then there's me I'm bi, the emo as Sasha tells her friends but she doesn't mean it normally unless I annoy her a lot and I play baseball and guitar.

Mom and dad don't care that I'm bi but they wish I would do something other than play baseball and guitar. They want me to be a little more like dad. To get a good job and take care of my family in the future but I don't want that I wanna be a famous rock star and not run a business I have no interest in.