Somehow We Fell Crazy in Love

Image

Sammy and Beki were regular Jonas Brothers fans.
Normal fans who go to a concert.
Well, Beki really wasn't that normal. Which lead her to sneak out to the brothers bus after the concert.
Not so smart, right?
Never in a million years did they think they would meet them, befriend them, hang out, and fall in love.
They had no clue actually.
Which makes it so much more interesting.
This story is about confusion, friendship, and lots of love.
There's carnivals, thunderstorms, annoying waitresses, seafood, and hopeless wishes on pennies.
Wishes, that ultimately, can come true.
So, sit back, grab some popcorn, and enjoy the drama.
You're in for one heck of a ride.

Completed;;Sadly I do not own the Jonas Brothers. They live their own lives. They breathe their own air, and eat their own food. But this is my story. So, they live the lives I give them. And the oxygen I provide them, with all the marshmallows you can imagine as food. Well, not really. I control what they do in this story, as dirty and bad as it may be, or great. =] I do own Beki, because she's me, and I declare that I now own Sammy, and any other fictional character. :P The plot, and storyline is mine, so please do not steal.