Status: On Break due to me being ultra super busy :(

Lucky Now

Nightmare

"Oh my god Alex please please wake up!" I heard Madison scream. My eyes fluttered opened and I saw her sitting at the foot of my bed with tears streaming down her face. This wasn't even my bed. 

I was in a hospital bed. It startled me a little when I turned around to see me attached to various machines an tubes. 
"Madison what-"

"You're awake!" she jumped up and grabbed my parents. They ran into the room, them too with tears in their eyes. 
"What happened?"

"You were in a car accident, you were out cold since last night." 

"I know this isn't an appropriate time to ask but, when did you start doing drugs, son?"

"What, I never-"

"Doctors found drugs in your system and you were the one go hit that young man, he even went to your school."

It started to come back last night I was with Lucas. We were making out on the hood of his car. When he was about to leave he handed me a soda. Me being stupid I drank it, and went for a drive to clear my head on what I had just done. The rest of the night was a blur. 

Then I remember Jack getting into a car accident and dying, but he came back to life because he wasn't human. Well duh Gaskarth that is the stupidest shit you've ever heard, there is no such thing as aliens. Weird druggie dreams. The dreams I had in the hospital seemed so real. I had the drugs Lucas slipped me and whatever pain meds they gave me that night. Speaking of Jack, why wasn't he here?
"Who did I hit? Are they okay?"

"Oh so now you care. You didn't seem to give a shit when you were  driving and on drugs. Jack Barakat and his sister. I hope you are happy you killed her baby."

I swallowed hard. My dream wasn't a dream it was reality and maybe soon enough the future. Fuck no it can't be, because if my dream was real Jack would be gone, he isn't an alien. 
"Is Jack okay?"

"Well if in a coma is okay then yes." my mom glared back at me. 

"I was with a guy last night, he was from school and I was consoling him because he lost his best friend. He slipped me drugs without me knowing and I went for a drive. I sweat I haven't been doing drugs behind your back."

They seemed pretty satisfied as they knew I was telling the truth. 
"Dad do you think I would hit Jack, I love him." I quickly covered my mouth realising that I just admitted to my father that I was gay. He started to frown and I knew I was in for it even if I was in the hospital. My mom stood up and cheered.
"I told you Peter! I knew it! You owe me dinner!" we all just sat there and laughed. I can't believe my parents made a bet on my sexuality. 

The nurses let me go see Jack. Valerie thanked me for killing her baby for some reason. I pushed back the curtain to see Jack attached  to the same machines I was and I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I listened to the slow beeping measuring his heart rate. This is when my dream would turn into a nightmare. Better than that if he did die, it would be all my fault. I kissed him on hi forehead and then headed for the door before I broke down in tears. 

"Alex?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello hello, again! So I'm trying to get a lot of updates in because I have some spare time this week. Starting September, I will update a lot slower with school and my new cosplaying obsession and things I have to do for people. But I hope you like it so far!
Feedback?

-Stella :D

Oh and if you like homestuck my side blog is thegloryof-zillyhoo and I'm thinking of making a role play blog for dave, John, or Sollux cause I love them so much. :)