Status: On Break due to me being ultra super busy :(

Lucky Now

Desperate

I sat in the lobby assessing what had just happened. I was a bit confused myself rather than my parents. First, I cheated on Jack with Lucas. Then he drugged me when I rejected him and told him that Jack meant more to me than he did. After that I hit Jack with my car and he could die in the matter of hours. To top it all off I had weird illusions that Jack did in fact die but came back to life. Leave it to my crazy imagination to come up with that. It seemed so real. 

They wouldn't let me see Jack anymore, no one could. I overheard some of the doctors saying that he was in a coma that could last for five months. I couldn't live myself if he didn't wake up, I just couldn't. My parents kept calling me to ask me where I was because apparently I'm not trusted alone anymore. I wouldn't blame them, I was the idiot who got drugged. 

The next time my phone rang it wasn't my parents, but Valerie. Jack's sister was released from the hospital this morning which means she had to face her mother. I quickly picked up an walked away from the crowd of people forming in the lobby. 
"hello?"

"Alex, I need you." she basically begged me, I heard it in her voice and felt it. 

"what's wrong?" Dumbass Alex of course you know what's wrong why are you such an idiot?

"My mom is blaming me for what happened to Jack an she is pissed  because she needed more hands around the house." she started to cry, "she sliced my ark with a knife please, help." then the line went dead. 

I ran towards her house. It was almost across town but I left my car at home so there was no time. When I got to the front yard there was a broken window and glass scattered across the lawn. There was yelling and screaming and crying from inside. 

I ran inside and saw Mrs. Barakat standing over her blood covered daughter holding one of her kitchen knives that wasn't stuck in the walls. No! If only i had gotten here sooner i could save her life. She turned to me and waved her weapon. "what are you looking at faggot!? Get out!" 

I started to turn to leave but I stopped myself, bad idea. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh I feel like hussie, lack of updates and killing people off. :P
Soooo anyway, feedback?

-Stella :D