Status: On Break due to me being ultra super busy :(

Lucky Now

At Fault

Jack will never get to see his sister again. It was all your fault. Nice going, asshole. I sat on a bench at the park across the street from the hospital and thought for a while. Everything that went wrong, was my fault. I cheated, I got drugged, I hit the car, I wasn't there in time to save Valerie, it was all my fault.

It has been a few days since any word was spoken about Jack from the hospital. Despite my pleads, they will not release any information to me. My parents don't trust me anymore, they think I'm a rebellious druggie. Lucas hates me because I chose Jack over him. Jack is going to hate me when he finds out how the whole things happened. Oh god, he is going to dump me.

I am Alex Gaskarth, not once was I the dumpee. I have cheated in the past, but no one ever found out. Well there goes two firsts...

Maybe I should start to make things right. First things first, go apologize to Lucas. Jack would be my first priority, but with the whole coma deal and the doctors not telling me shit, Lucas it is. I walked over to his house and rang the doorbell.

I stood there for a bit, waiting for someone to open the door. I was greeted by an elderly women, probably his grandmother. She just glared at me for a bit. "Uh, hi."

"What do you want now?" She spat at me angrily. Oh, well she probably knows then.
"I uh, need to talk to Lucas."
"Well thanks to you, he's gone. Who knows if he will ever turn up." My eyes felt like they flew open wide.
"What happened to him?" She already seemed to hate me, so it couldn't hurt to ask.
"He ran away, about three days ago, after he was with /you/." She narrowed her eyes and stared at me again. After she said that, she slammed the door in my face.

Ran away? Great, another thing that was my fault. I walked down the road, reaching the cemetery where they buried Valerie. I sat down beside her grave in silence. It was a little calming, even though her death was again, my fault.
"Valerie." I figured I needed to apologize to as many people as I hurt, not like it would change or undo anything. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault. Everything with Lucas, with Jack, and then you." He took a deep breath before continuing. "And your lives would have been way better off if I didn't come in and wreck it. If I didn't ask out Jack, if I didn't even make a profile on that website, maybe if I never moved here, things would be fine. Everyone would be alive and happy." I sat for a couple more minutes in silence all alone.

I sighed loudly and fixed the flowers set on her grave. I sat back down and felt a hand rest on my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey! Okay so i took a long hiatus thing because of my countless life problems. Anyway there might be two or three short and slow chapters so I can get back into the whole story line to remember where I'm going with this.
comments and feedback are welcome!

~Stella