Status: On Break due to me being ultra super busy :(

Lucky Now

You're Sick

I ran up to Lucas at the end of the day to tell him what happened but he was less than excited. He has gotten really rude these past few days. I don't know why but it has been like that since I started to talk to Alex. I never changed when he started seeing Renee, even though I really didn't like her. 

Some girl named Madison came up to me today and said that Alex and I were cute together and she gave me her number and said that we should be friends. I may just take her up on that offer because Lucas is giving me the cold shoulder for no apparent reason. I took out my phone ant texted her a simple, "Hello, this is Jack." 

Seconds later came a response. "Omfg I need to talk to you!! Oak tree, now!"

I texted her an okay and walked to the oak tree. This tree is apparently the popular spot for friends and couples. 
"Jack!" 

"Uh hey, Madison?"

"That's me! Okay so I'm Alex's friend and he told me all about you!" 

"What did he say?" I started to blush. 

"Well he said that you two seemed perfect together cause you have so much in common. He thinks you're super attractive and wishes he met you earlier. Oh but I should warn you he's not very good with relationships." 

"Oh really? That's awesome, well have I to go see my sister, kinda important." I kind of zoned out after he said we were perfect for each other. I already knew that three years ago, but I needed Alex to know that. Mission accomplished. 

I ran home and dropped my backpack by the door because it was the weekend and I didn't need it. I ran up to my room and rummaged through my closet to look for something to wear on my date tomorrow night. 
"Who is he?" I heard my sister ask from the doorway. She always let's herself in my room because we have gotten that close. Our mother has gotten extremely abusive because she blames us for dad's death. We bonded on trying to stay alive through the worst. 
"Hey Val, it's nothing."

"Come on, it can't be nothing, you are blushing." Dammit, why did I always have to blush!?

"It's a guy I met at school." I couldn't tell her about the dating website she has been really protective of me ever since she got raped. She didn't want the same thing happening to me.
"What's his name?" she sat down on my bed with a big grin on her face. It was one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen her make in a long time. 
"Alex." I said sheepishly because I was well aware of her freaking out when I said it because she knows I have been crushing on him for three years. 
"Gaskarth!?" I nodded. "Oh. My. Fucking. God. Why weren't you going to tell me! This is big news you know how long you've had a crush on him!?" I put my finger to her lips to make her keep her voice down because I just heard my mother come in the front door.  
"Three years I know. But don't tell mom, she already got pissed at me when she found out I was gay."

"I promise I won't." she said still with the same smile. She gave me a big hug until we heard mom scream for us to do something. She scurried downstairs and I followed after. 

"Okay skank and faggot, you haven't done anything for me!"

"What do we need to-"

"Don't talk back to me you slut! I didn't raise you to get knocked up at fucking nineteen!" I saw Valerie trying to fight back tears. 

"Go to the store we need more glassware, you ruined it all!" Valerie ran out the front door and got out as fast as she could. Then mom turned to me. 

"Listen here, faggot! I've signed you up for classes on Saturday nights to get rid if this sickness of yours!"

"What sickness?" 

"You're fucking gay!"

"That's how I am, I'm not going to change!" I was practically yelling back at her. She picked up a broom and started swinging it at me. She knocked me to the floor and beat me with it some more. When she thought she had done a good job, she spat in my face. 
"If these classes don't work, I'm going to disown you, you fucking faggot!" 
♠ ♠ ♠
don't hate me don't hate me.
Feedback?

-Stella :D