Status: On Break due to me being ultra super busy :(

Lucky Now

Not What It Looks Like

I ran straight to Madison's house because I needed date ideas. I knew she was going to freak out on me about how much she thinks I like Jack because I'm actually going through this much trouble to take him out on a date. I usually took them to a party or the movies or some shit, but for some reason I wanted this to be special. I don't know why I'm going through all this trouble when all I'm going to do is fuck him and leave him all alone.

That's what I always do. I am kind of ashamed, but I can't be in a relationship for too long. My longest one was two months, so there is a small chance he is going to beat that record because he seems like the kind of guy who doesn't fuck just anyone. He needs some commitment, but I'm not going to buy him any promise rings or crappy things like that. It was just pointless and a waste of my time and money.

I ran a couple blocks over from my house and knocked on her door. I had to ring the doorbell a couple times before she answers because her house is fucking huge and it takes forever to get from one end of the house to the other. She finally opened the door and gave me a hug.
"So, what are ya doing here?"

"Well, I need your help." She squealed obviously knowing that it had to do with Jack so she pulled my arm and dragged me all the way up the stairs and down a long corridor to her room. Her room was all purple. It was kind of overwhelming, but I have gotten over it.
"So, where are you taking him?"

"Uh, that's kinda why I came here, I don't know."

"You care!"

"No I don't!" My cheeks turned bright pink. She knew I was lying.

"So, you can make a picnic and go up on that big hill overlooking the city, it's gorgeous at night, and you'll be alone."

"That's perfect Mads!" I gave her a hug.

"You care."

"I don't."

"Do."

"Don't."

"Do." She kept pestering me.

"Don't"

"Don't"

"Do."

"Ha! I win!" She screamed again, shit she got me. She always does that and I never catch on until it's too late. I think she knows more about me than I do and probably will ever know. I playfully punched her in the arm and she grabbed it and fell down on the floor, pretending it hurt.
"You wanna fight? Let's take this outside Gaskank!" She joked and we both ran out to her back yard. It was probably really boring to be all alone in this huge house of hers, her parents worked until ten at night and she was an only child, that's why she usually hangs at my house. Her parents don't know I'm gay, so it would be weird to tell them I guess.

We run out the back door and she jumps on my back and lightly slapped my face. I laughed and I threw her up in the air. She screamed but started to laugh again when I caught her. She slapped my face again and I laid her on the grass and grabbed a stick. I swung it around like a sword. I pretended to stab her with it like they do in movies. She rolled out of the way just in time and managed to find her own "sword"

We fought for a while and I finally got a hold of her stick. She fell back down on the ground and I kneeled over her with my sword as we both laughed.
"Beg for mercy or die!"

"No! Alex dot kill me!" I was about to spare her life and help her up but I heard her father clear his throat really loudly to get our attention. We both got up and stood next to each other like nothing happened.

"Madison Anne Harley, what do you think you are doing!?" He practically yelled, he looked super pissed.

"Nothing dad, chill."

"I thought I taught you better, you're acting like a complete whore! Young man, leave an do never want to see you around my daughter again!"

"Mr. Harley I can assure you that nothing was going on between us I swear, we are just friends."

"Yeah right." He sort of sneered back at me.

"I'm gay, sir Madison and I are just friends." he glared and me and made me leave anyway. Madison whispered to me that she would text me later after she explained everything to her father.

I ran home and up to my room to write down aspects of my date with Jack. I made a list of things I needed to get at the grocery store.  Tomorrow was my birthday but I'm ready to make it all about him. I know how I was in that past where no matter what, it was all about me. I feel like I'm changing, for the better. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I had so much fun writing this chapter it's cute even though there's no Jack.
Feedback?

-Stella :D