Status: My first bandfic so please be nice but constructive critisim welcome!

I Howl for My Lover

Sequel Sneak Peak

SOOOOOOOO maybe I should give you guys a quick preview of Kira's story to boost your interest
Im going to call it "My Rebel Love For You Was Automatic" Thanks to my epic friend Cat Von Vanity
It will be a love triangle between CC, Kira and Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel:::

Kira's Point of View

It was spring again. Love was in the air and it was rather suffocating. I walked downstairs to see Phoenyx and Ashley sharing a bowl of ice cream. Andy and Juliet were cuddling on the couch. Sammi and Jinxx were giggling in the kitchen and Jake was skyping his Ella. We were all in Germany as a vacation. Ella would be joining us tomorrow after her fashion show.

I walked over to Phoenyx and sighed heavily, sitting in her lap.

"What's wrong sis?"She asked me.

"I'm jittery and the place reeks of PDA."

"You always get like this at mating season," She answered, a gleam of happiness in her eyes.
"Why don't you mate again? I know you've said before but I can't remember," Sammi asked walking into the dining room.

We told Sammi and Ella since they were the two other permanent ladies in the family.
"When I loose my virginity, I'll loose my power of premonition too," I answered.

"And thats a bad thing because...?" Jinxx asked "It keeps you from love and being a seeress is a hard responsibility isn't it?"

I shrugged. "It's all I know,"

"Maybe you should..."Nyx said.

"What?" I asked her

"Well, there really is no need for your gift anymore and I want you to find love and happiness like I did."

"Well I dont want to just rid myself of it on a whim. As much as I know you love Ashley, I may not be so lucky. I want to know him before just coughing up my gift and my virginity. I could end up mated to a serial killer for all I know." I said.

"So you'll think about it?" Sammi asked

"I'll think about it. Maybe I'll find a nice guy worth it in the process." I said.

"Then how about we go out tonight? You can meet some new guys and we all need a night to loosen up. We're in Berlin for crying out loud!" Ashley said and Nyx nodded.

"Sounds like a plan! Hey Kira, you in?" Sammi asked.

"I guess so," I mumbled.

Ash gave a playful howl.

"What's all that racket?" Andy said with Juliet tagging along.

"We're goin' ooowwwwwwwoooooot tonight!" Phoenyx sang letting her head fall back as she did.

I laughed. "You two in?"

"I am if he is." Juliet said laughing.

"I Guess we are going out tonight, then." Andy concluded.

I walked into the living room and waved at Ella.

She smiled. "'Ello, love." She said waving back.

"Hi Ella, can we borrow your fiancee for tonight. We're all going out and we want him to come. We'll make sure he behaves, promise." I said putting an arm around Jake.

"Thanks Ella." I waved and went back to the kitchen to laughed and light-hearted teasing.

Back to the boys who were becoming like a family to me. CC had come in and gave me a sweet smile. I returned it and sat in his lap, all of the other chairs taken.

"You're coming with us right CC?" I asked him.

" 'Course. When do I miss a opportunity to laugh at these guys when they're drunk." He teased.
"You're hilarious when you're drunk too and you know it," Phoenyx said.

"I swear you're from Germany. All the alcohol you two put away and you guys remember everything!" CC said.

"It's a gift," Nyx and I said together.

Juliet laughed not knowing the real reason we could hold so much alcohol was because we felt the buzz of alcohol without the mind-numbingness. It was pretty unfair if you ask us. Sometimes we want to forget everything and just have a night of fun and blacking out.

I watched Nyx wince slightly and Ash immediately stroked her shoulder where Kalor had marked her. Her eyes lost in thought. Her feelings echoed through me first and before they could hit everyone else. Her bitter longing and sadness. Her heart ached for her dead consort. Ash's touch made the mark shimmer a streaking gold for a second and she smiled at him, her pain forgotten.
I admit I wanted the kind of love she had. Her Lishta powers began to echo her happiness and love through everyone. I just smiled and leaned back against CC;the others stared lovingly into their lover's eyes.

I felt CC shift a bit and felt the skin of his arm against mine and was sucked into a vision of the future. I quickly turned my eyes to the window so it would look like I was just daydreaming before the vision sucked me in too deep to care.

CC and I were alone in a dim place. My back against the wall, his hands on either side of me but I was not afraid. I welcomed the closeness. I could hear music thumping in the backround and his heart beat. His closeness making my heart beat in a samba rhythm. I looked up at him, his eyes burning with lust and something deeper,more serious.
I could feel his breath on my lips, smell the alcohol on his breath but I knew he wasn't drunk and fully aware of his actions.
"Kira," He said in a low gruff voice, lust and raw emotion deepening his voice making it rougher.
"CC," I whispered, lust in my voice, surprising me.
A part of me wondered if it was Phoenyx's influence doing this us even though I knew it wasn't. (It was hard not to think of blaming her when the girl could cause an orgy on accident with her powers as a Lishta.)
CC's hands slid down my arms, making me shiver in want, leaving a trail of hot goosebumps down my arms. He kissed me with such passion it made my head spin.

I blinked of the vision in confusion...Me and CC?
♠ ♠ ♠
So should I write it? Yes? No? Maybe? Comment me and vote please!